1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

SP Mishap

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by Lost1, Sep 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lost1

Lost1 Red Snail

Apr 22, 2015
    Male
    1:30 AM
    Lost
    Beginner
    I became a warrior at level 35 so i'm missing a bunch of skill points.
    Thank you.
    IGN: Lost
    SS/Proof:

Attached Files:

2. Bulba

Bulba Skelegon Retired Staff

Dec 11, 2014
    Male
    Singapore
    1:30 PM
    Preliminary comments: I think you'll be able to get a refund for your 1st job SP since we automatically refund that if you advance late, but not for 2nd job and above.

Also, becoming a warrior this late has lost you a lot of HP gain from not being a warrior and levelling up with Max HP Increase skill from levels 10 to 35. You should really consider remaking your character, as fellow level 30 warriors have 1-2K HP, and you already lost 15 SP for 2nd job.

3. Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    11:30 PM
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    How is this screenshot even possible? The only other skills not shown on your skill window are slash blast and power strike. Maxing them will only consume 40 of the 61 skill points you should have by level 30...

OnionF6

4. Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    7:30 AM
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    Weird. I advanced at lvl 11 and automatically got 4 sp.
    Guess it's because you skipped two job advancements. Anyway like Bulb a said you're going to miss a lot of hp this way.

5. Bulba

Bulba Skelegon Retired Staff

Dec 11, 2014
    Male
    Singapore
    1:30 PM
    I believe the auto-refund for 1st job doesn't work when you job advance above level 30. Might be an oversight, but then again no one really expects players to advance that late, the auto-refund is more for overlevelling due to 2x exp.

6. Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    11:30 PM
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    Oh, I remember Lost now.... used to be a permabeginner! Wow. Now you ruined it lol

7. OP
    OP
    Lost1

Lost1 Red Snail

Apr 22, 2015
    Male
    1:30 AM
    Lost
    Beginner
    haha thanks guys!
    i guess ill just remake a character.

Thread Status: