1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Best way of making money on Low level bishop

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Shrek, Oct 1, 2015.

1. Shrek

Shrek Capt. Latanica

Mar 30, 2015
    New Yawwwkkkkkk
    11:56 AM
    NurseJoy
    So, after my guild helped me and another guildie with getting genesis, I'm wondering:
    Whats next?

I need a way to make some money with genesis.

Any suggestions?

Also, I keep dying at skeles, would you guys suggest having auto HP while at skeles?

2. Latte

Latte Headless Horseman Retired Staff

Mar 29, 2015
    USA
    Latte
    Bishop
    Horizon
    I'd suggest having auto HP always from the start haha but yes definitely at skeles.

As for making money, sell leech haha, current leech prices are around 7m/hr. Or you can farm items like claw attack scrolls, bwgs, etc.

3. OP
    OP
    Shrek

Shrek Capt. Latanica

Mar 30, 2015
    New Yawwwkkkkkk
    NurseJoy
    My genesis is only level 3 D:
    Where can I sell leech with that?
    Also, someone told me to keep it at level 7, as it's not worth using up the MP at level 10.

4. Noods

Noods Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

Apr 23, 2015
    Female
    11:56 PM
    Noodles
    Bishop
    Halcyon
    Skele drops should be enough to break-even, at the very least, until you start to 2hit them. If not, you can sell leech at a discounted price. 3m/hour would probably be attractive, even with 3-4 hits.

I have never used auto HP at skeles (or anywhere else), only auto MP. Ginseng roots, with auto MP set to just a tiny bit below the 50% mark. Works well for me and I can almost afk-grind.

5. OP
    OP
    Shrek

Shrek Capt. Latanica

Mar 30, 2015
    New Yawwwkkkkkk
    NurseJoy
    Awesome, thanks for the advice!

6. Latte

Latte Headless Horseman Retired Staff

Mar 29, 2015
    USA
    Latte
    Bishop
    Horizon
    I started selling leech when my gene was level 1, you will be 3/4 shotting them until you get your new wand at 130 (if you're luk less) anyway. I kept mine at 10 and always made enough from just equip drops and meso drops to break-even or even profit every time I needed to re-pot.

Even with my gene being level 20 now I still am able to break-even on money for potion.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Clown

Clown Zakum

Jun 27, 2015
    Male
    The Netherlands
    5:56 PM
    Unknown
    Night Lord
    ✪Circus✪
    My advice is try to play with mexico for example. Hb lessens the money for pots significantly.

8. Aero

Aero Skelosaurus

Apr 9, 2015
    Male
    4:56 PM
    Aero
    Night Lord
    Horizon
    OnionDead

Get auto HP / MP while making sure you keep magic guard up.

Spam gene till 130 > 2 hit skele with 130 wand > sell leech > profit.