1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Descartar aviso

SALT - announce the god damn zakum bug

Tema en 'Closed/Resolved' iniciado por yoloswag3283, 2 Oct 2015.

Estado del tema:
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas
  1. yoloswag3283

yoloswag3283 Horny Mushroom

24 Jul 2015
    Masculino
    21:58
    yoloswag3283
    Hermit
    LONEWOLF
    To be honest, after wasting an hour almost two on prepping for zakum then to see my character is bugged is VERY irritating. Especially when it comes to my impatient trait of waiting for people to hurry the fuck up and buy their pots. There's a god damn zakum bug problem and it just pisses me off how it is not fixed yet. I understand that you all (gms) have a life but srsly it's unacceptable to have this kind of fucking service. I don't know if I'm just angry and fucking blinded by my anger by writing this or I'm being reasonable nonetheless, this is unacceptable. This is just like the fucking horntail situation again where there are bugs everywhere.

tldr; waste of time on bugs that shouldn't exist

p.s. i am calm, im just very irritated about this bug and wasting my time doing this stupid shit
    btw excuse my vulgar language

• Like Like x 1
  2. Broa

Broa Red Snail

20 May 2015
    Masculino
    Broa
    Dragon Knight
    Notorious
    Agreed. Too many small bugs everywhere that shouldnt be there.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

25 Abr 2015
    Masculino
    Gotta catch em all...
    19:58
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    Might help if you were to explain what exactly this bug is....

4. OP
    OP
    yoloswag3283

yoloswag3283 Horny Mushroom

24 Jul 2015
    Masculino
    yoloswag3283
    Hermit
    LONEWOLF
    The bug is that some people are unable to enter zakum even after doing the prequests (it's telling us to complete level 3)

5. Latte

Latte Headless Horseman Retired Staff

29 Mar 2015
    USA
    Latte
    Bishop
    Horizon
    The thing about the bug is not everyone was effected, for whatever reason some were a some weren't. We aren't aware what players were and were not effected until they try to enter.

We know how much of a pain it is and speaking for the staff we are very sorry for the inconvenience it's caused not only you and Wizzy but everyone who's been effected.

6. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

9 Sep 2014
    03:58
    Moderator Post
    The bug has to do with a mistake that happened a few weeks back that caused a rollback in our "custom quest" system. Basically, an unknown amount of people has rollbacked and cause this bug. We do not know who until they get to zak as expected.

Anyway, even though its 3:40 AM right now, let me fix the people I got reported at today.

7. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

9 Sep 2014
    03:58
    Moderator Post
    Alright, Yoloswag3283 Wizzy Liad are people I got reported, all fixed.

I want to thank you for the patience and Yolo for listening to me in-game by logging off for 1 min.

Last edited: 2 Oct 2015
Estado del tema:
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas

Compartir esta página