1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Where to find topwear for luk 100%?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by catty, Oct 6, 2015.

1. catty

catty Brown Teddy

Aug 22, 2015
    12:22 PM
  2. Worry

Worry Dark Stone Golem

Aug 4, 2015
    Female
    Middle of Nowhere
    1:22 PM
    Helga
    Spearman
    Halcyon
    This is a pre-bb server. As such all drops should coincide with the pre-bb GMS drops, with some minor differences here and there (Drop rates and such.)

So, more than likely they do drop from Luster Pixies, but they're at a very low chance.

• Like Like x 1
  3. SwordArt

SwordArt Windraider

Jun 18, 2015
    Male
    1:22 PM
    Paladin
  4. OP
    OP
    catty

catty Brown Teddy

Aug 22, 2015
    rip

I got 2 from fm though, I hope any sellers can find this post :eek:

5. Marty

Marty Headless Horseman

Apr 9, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    9:22 PM
    Broken
    Shadower
    Horizon
    I don't think they drop at all but are from Gachapon. I might be wrong, though.

6. Kerberos

Kerberos Mano

Sep 27, 2015
    Male
    Bandit
    That is a problem with CHANCE. It's a biatch thing. If an item drops on a mob at 0.1% chance (this is an example) it doesnt mean that you will get 1 when you kill 1000 mobs. It could happen that you get more than 1, but it could also happen that you get 0. There is just no guarantee. I have played similar games where I grinded mobs to find certain items. Sometimes I killed mobs for hours upon hours, and I didn't get my item, while another player was there 10 minutes or even incidently and got it by killing the first few mobs. Thats what CHANCE does. There is never a guarantee. I remember back in the day when I didn't log for about a week and then logged back in and got 3 weapons by killing about 5 snails (I was playing a different character than my main). And I remember how I thought Maplestory changed too much for the worse in that week. What I'm trying to say is, you don't really have evidence just by saying you grinded there for days and never found one. It could just happen that I go there 1 hour and I already have 2. Which is not the case, since I haven't been here, but it's just an example.

7. Shrek

Shrek Capt. Latanica

Mar 30, 2015
    New Yawwwkkkkkk
    3:22 PM
    NurseJoy
  8. lemontea

lemontea Master Chronos

Jul 14, 2015
    Male
    lemontea
    Bishop
    Halcyon
    Seconded. I hunted helm int 100 from stirges for 3 days..... Only to find out they dont drop them in this version RIP

• Like Like x 2
  9. OP
    OP
    catty

catty Brown Teddy

Aug 22, 2015
    My question is if I'm actually fighting the right monster since MapleLegends does have slight differences with vanilla v62/whatever version bbb hidden-street is based on; I know what chance is.
    I'm just wondering how accurate bbb hidden-street is in this instance since the first 3 replies might conflict with each other

nooooo :'(

Might just be easier for me to stick around the market for 60% lol

10. lemontea

lemontea Master Chronos

Jul 14, 2015
    Male
    lemontea
    Bishop
    Halcyon
    Iirc topwear luk 60 doesnt exist either

Check gi.hostoi.com, legendiary hasthe correct drop tables iirc, gi got his drop tables from kim or navi

11. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    Added to drops applied now.

• Like Like x 2
  12. OP
    OP
    catty

catty Brown Teddy

Aug 22, 2015
    Thank youuu

For clarification, it wasn't from luster pixie but now it is?

13. Navi

Navi Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Developer Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    Male
    3:22 PM
    Moderator Post
    Correct

• Like Like x 1