1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

let's join forces

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by yoloswag3283, Oct 16, 2015.

1. yoloswag3283

yoloswag3283 Horny Mushroom

Jul 24, 2015
    Male
    10:57 AM
    yoloswag3283
    Hermit
    LONEWOLF
    i originally planned to play maplelegends to stop the monopolization of zakum helmets in the server. let's all join forces and sell zakum helms for a cheaper price than those guilds who have been making bank off them!

• Like Like x 3
  2. Redwine

Redwine Capt. Latanica

Apr 20, 2015
    USA
    Redwine
    CIRCUS
    im in

oh wait no zak Kappa

srs tho, when its back, im in

3. Aero

Aero Skelosaurus

Apr 9, 2015
    Male
    3:57 PM
    Aero
    Night Lord
    Horizon
    S> helms 50m. hmu if your buying.

ok now, this would be a good idea if you planned on having the only way to make money in this game from farming / having a bishop. We attackers work for our levels, let us at least profit from them as well.

anyway, good luck with this buddy, hope all goes well. :)

Last edited: Oct 16, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Autoassemble

Autoassemble Selkie Jr.

Apr 14, 2015
    Male
    iDummie
    Thief
    fyi its gonna be 2x as long after the dispel fix so im not even sure i'll be doing zak on a regular basis unless we get apples.

5. rewyuio

rewyuio Selkie Jr.

Jul 2, 2015
    Male
    9:57 AM
    Wicked,HolySpirit
    Dark Knight
    High,Project
    you speak likes its so easy to coordinate zak runs and there are little to no expenses to them, hell you're not even 130 to even be considered a "major" attacker. + what arsenal do we have when the competitor can run under 45 with no fail vs a wildcard that comes outta no where. Not to mention that in the case that one member dc's the competitor is fine while we can potientally end up losing a huge source of dps. Please before you want to force anything to be done, get yourself up there first, then we can work on coordination which is rather difficult with a diverse server

• Like Like x 3
  6. OP
    OP
    yoloswag3283

Jul 24, 2015
    Male
    yoloswag3283
    Hermit
    LONEWOLF
    I do speak like it's easy to coordinate zakum runs and it is however it is time
    consuming so first of all don't try to combine the idea of the difficulty of coordinating a run versus the time it takes to do one. Second of all, it may be hard for you guys to prepare for one but it is not for synergy or anyone else who wishes to join (salt from ruining a business?).

Another rebuttal is that your consideration of a major attacker is different than mine and little help is still something.

So please, before you comment and think I'm only posting this as if I'm superficial, consider other people's experience.

P.s arguing that being under 130 to zakum is useless

• Like Like x 2
  7. Losj

Losj Capt. Latanica

Apr 28, 2015
    4:57 PM
    Dark Knight
    Project
    Goodluck.

Going to be fun. so...... 100m for hat now? Kappa

8. rewyuio

rewyuio Selkie Jr.

Jul 2, 2015
    Male
    9:57 AM
    Wicked,HolySpirit
    Dark Knight
    High,Project
    If it's so easy for synergy to get a run going, go ahead and sell a run,what do you need others for? Time consuming? It should take no longer than hour, it might now due to the dispel change but the debuff won't cut up anymore that 20-30 mins max. Preparation? There's nothing to prepare except stoppers... It all comes down to organizing it. As a person who coordinated an international guild's, High, I've only gotten one out of the four runs to go through(where everyone that was suppose to be there was there). I've set time and dates but at those times something came up. If it is so easy for you guys to pass that then again, do a run. I could careless about the business as i do not partake in the business(no offense to those already running). The main purpose of this rant is to inform you if you are to ask people to join you have to realize this server is international. Meaning people have jobs and events all at different times which can fuck up everything. Sure you can find spare attackers but the runs won't be consistent. That's why High never decided to sell runs after we got our run times to 50-ish. So much stress was put onto Fruc to organize, and i can see clearly now why he was upset when runs didn't happen. The competition you guys are against are all conveniently located in Europe and the other all in Singapore/Asia. I see most of synergy on the same time, but the even then when they were making a runs, things went wrong. If you can bypass all of that and can all agree on a convient time, id be glad to join you via dk or bishop, but until then good luck with getting stuff together.

9. Noods

Noods Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

Apr 23, 2015
    Female
    10:57 PM
    Noodles
    Bishop
    Halcyon
    I'm all up for fair and equal competition, so good luck. I understand the need to sell helms for 20 or 30m if each run is taking 1.5 to 2 hours, or when the team isn't too established or stable yet. There will always be people who go for the more affordable option regardless of tradeoffs, so you'll have people buying.

Saying that, I doubt it is an initiative that will last long at those prices, even with good intentions. As the team levels up and runs get easier, there will no longer be a need to undercut and eventually people will look to increase profits. On the other hand, if charity or helping others is what you're aiming for, I would suggest free runs instead, like what we do for guild mates.

10. Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    8:57 AM
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    All I'm gonna say here is that when I get stronger, I'm willing to join any zruns.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Aero

Aero Skelosaurus

Apr 9, 2015
    Male
    Aero
    Night Lord
    Horizon
    My End point: if u got it, use it to the best of your adv. If u don't... Go get it.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Zeretius

Zeretius Windraider

Apr 5, 2015
    Male
    Ontario, Canada
    Zeretius
    Bowmaster
    Project
    Very bad idea, literally history repeating itself... I wouldn't even try if I were you.... This has already been attempted, it failed. Just sell Zhelm's @ current price.

AeroAero
    MartyMarty
    LosjLosj

• Like Like x 2
  13. MapleBento

MapleBento Slimy

Apr 2, 2015
    Male
    8:57 AM
    Grizzly
    Dark Knight
    Noir
    The only thing I have to say about the Zakum Helmet pricing is that we need a stable price for them. Whether it's higher or lower I'd say that honestly the price now is fine. I could see lowering the price pre-dispel fix since zak wasn't as time consuming. Time consumption isn't a hard thing, it's just an economical thing. With a time stretch we spend more pots, need more stoppers, have a slightly higher chance of losing more people to zak's death tactics (although that isn't a direct causation), and then if we lower the price to spread among-st an entire team of attackers there's barely any profit for anyone. Most attackers need to spend their NX on washing so where does profit come from? Sure you can scroll things but no gach = lack of scrolls = need to farm = 60 hours of your time for something that might be worth a decent penny. But why not forget washing and just earn gach profit? Because then we can't boss either which is even worse.

My main point I guess is that helms need to be a somewhat high price considering it is THE best helmet you can get, literally the helmet you will always use, and also spreading it among-st a party of attackers is already price diminishing enough. Right now a party of 6 attackers would earn 8.3m from one buyer and that doesn't include pot usage and stopper money. That's for 50m per helm. Then there's the extreme prices of chaos and WS, not to mention rarity, which makes it almost impossible to advance as it is. Diminishing the price to, lets say 30m, puts the party at 5m without pots or stopper prices. I just think it's fine for now. If everyone keeps lowering prices we'll just drop to a point where it isn't profitable all so I do agree with a community price, just not any lower than it is.

Not trying to make any enemies or come off as a money-starving mongrel or anything though. I honestly don't even zak that much but when I do the money helps out a ton. This is just how I see it although I think cheap zak helms for everyone would be nice in a world of free pots.

• Like Like x 3
  14. BlackStealth

BlackStealth Mixed Golem

Aug 10, 2015
    Male
    Cape Canaveral FL.
    StealthStory Lv124 BambooBoy Lv96
    Bishop
    BambooBoys

This is maple bro. Ain't nothing cheap.

15. OP
    OP
    yoloswag3283

Jul 24, 2015
    Male
    yoloswag3283
    Hermit
    LONEWOLF
    wow never imagined for there to be so much salt in this thread

16. zook

zook Capt. Latanica

Apr 12, 2015
    Male
    Around
    Candy
    Night Lord
    ~ ~ ~
    how about you all stop being little ass cry babies (everyone) and lets team up to kill horntail?

yall priorities are all fucked up , fuck lvl 140 and under its all about 140+ 155+ for horntail ... who the fuck cares about zak anymore?

and this is coming from the guy who helmed people for free and even ran on shit runs to try and get people their skills (you yolo) but whatever this thread is dumb , go lvl up for horntail then talk about joining forces

• Like Like x 2
  17. Moofin

Moofin Orange Mushroom

Jul 22, 2015
    Moofin
    Shadower
    Divine
    Pay for the boom (20-35 mil depending on other attacker quality) and I'll do it for free

18. Marty

Marty Headless Horseman

Apr 9, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    4:57 PM
    Broken
    Shadower
    Horizon
    Kappa