1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

chairs + other rares

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by kaysimon, Oct 24, 2015.

1. kaysimon

kaysimon Mushmom

Oct 12, 2015
    Male
    USA
    3:18 PM
    GodIy
    Brawler
    i know there are chairs available for nx/legends cash in the cash shop, but why can't there be at least a couple chairs that are as rare to get as chaos scrolls or raccoon masks in gachapon? i've played maple since 2008 and i was always a merchant. as a merchant on gms, a lot of us played to collect rares, and there really aren't too many rares on the server. can't you at least add the four seal cushions (pink, blue, yellow, black/grey)? also, why not add some lv20 stirgeman equips, and/or the lv10 indian-looking weapons (maku, xaru, etc)? could it hurt to add them but make them pretty rare? i dont know if im supposed to mention other servers, but royals had a lot of these rare gachapon items. only problem was that they were so common and lost their value, so nobody cared about them. every v62 server either doesn't have the items or makes them immensely common. thoughts?

p.s. don't rage over the suggestion- it really couldn't hurt the game much regardless..

2. Latte

Latte Headless Horseman Retired Staff

Mar 29, 2015
    USA
    Latte
    Bishop
    Horizon
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Bulba

Bulba Skelegon Retired Staff

Dec 11, 2014
    Male
    Singapore
    3:18 AM
    The seal cushions are available from an eraser quest.

• Like Like x 1
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    kaysimon

kaysimon Mushmom

Oct 12, 2015
    Male
    USA
    GodIy
    Brawler
    oh, i did not know that.. lol. is there a list of the gachapon items anywhere??

5. Bulba

Bulba Skelegon Retired Staff

Dec 11, 2014
    Male
    Singapore
    3:18 AM
    • Like Like x 1
  6. ChiefBandit

ChiefBandit Slimy

Apr 15, 2015
    Male
    Israel
    10:18 PM
    Mother
    Warrior
    Synergy
    ooo i didnt know there are grey/black and yellow, can any1 confirm this? i thought there are only pink/blue.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Kargo

Kargo Skelegon

Mar 5, 2015
    Male
    Holland
    9:18 PM
    Kargo
    Shadower
    Flow
    Chairs <3 :3

8. Leslie

Leslie Dark Stone Golem

Jan 4, 2015
    Female
    Joo Won's Bedroom
    Grey and Gold* seal cushions came from gachapon at some (later) point in GMS. White seal cushion was also available from the reward boxes at the end of CWKPQ. SlimeSmile

Edit: I think Grey was from NLC and Gold in Henesys gachapon.

• Like Like x 1