1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Aeon

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Wordialchaic, Oct 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wordialchaic

Wordialchaic Blue Snail

Oct 11, 2015
    3:13 PM
    Beginner
    Some people are assholes. I've encountered a few in the past, and will continue to encounter more in the future. But today, I would like to share a story. A story of an asshole, like no other. This same person has lead me to believe that all people from Aeon possess the same trait: arrogance. Pride is fine, up to some point. But once you think you're higher than someone else, you become a dickhead, like this guy. He's been luring people to the Ludibrium PQ map multiple times, and summoning balrogs, killing off the innocent Level 30-50s. Not only that, blatantly lying. "I didn't summon it", "I can't kill it". Honestly, I had nothing against Aeon, but this man claims to represent Aeon, and seeing his arrogance, I now have something against Aeon. It's not about the killing, it was never about it. It's about the lies, and the moral, the lack of it, rather.
    [​IMG]
    The reason this is under the "Entertainment" category, is because Aeon is a joke. Sure, Aeon may be the top clan in this server, but what's the point if you're going to think lowly of other people. What's the point if you're going to be conceited? Arrogant. Disgraceful.

2. NatteHond

NatteHond Skelosaurus

Apr 10, 2015
    Male
    9:13 AM
    Killing lower-leveled people with summon bags is not just something only he did. Don't blame all of Aeon as most of the people back in the day and even here do it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Poppi

Poppi Capt. Latanica

Apr 6, 2015
    Male
    Sweden
    Shiba
    Corsair
    Halcyon
    So your saying because of ONE person action, everyone in that guild is now an "asshole" towards other?

Sure, i personaly do not like what he did, yet, you shouldent call out the entire guild from ONE persons action

Edit: Killing people with summoning sack is FINE, its a part of a nostalgic feeling since it happens alot back in the days

• Like Like x 3
  4. OP
    OP
    Wordialchaic

Wordialchaic Blue Snail

Oct 11, 2015
    Beginner
    Oh, I'm not saying that everyone in Aeon is an asshole, only him. But I am saying that everyone in Aeon is conceited and arrogant. Continue defending your guild. It just further proves my point. Furthermore, I'm calling him out cause he lied. Can you guys read before commenting? Seriously.

5. OP
    OP
    Wordialchaic

Wordialchaic Blue Snail

Oct 11, 2015
    Beginner
    You want to talk about how killing people is fine? Tell me, what is spent when playing Legends? Time. Similarly, what is spent when you carry out a job? Time. You are rewarded when you play Legends with EXP, like how you are rewarded with salary or wages when you carry out a task, or every month, when you're slaving at the grind in your job. Now when he kills people, they lose EXP, no? And he doesn't even get the EXP for killing the players. Similarly, if someone snatches your belongings, you lose your money, hard earned money. Would you say that the robbers are right? No. If you say they're right, you are disgusting, rethink your life. Now if you won't say that they're right, then why would you say that "this" is right?

6. Sucre

Sucre Zakum

Apr 21, 2015
    Male
    Argentina
    4:13 AM
    Sucre
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    You gotta understand reason between an actual lie and "Kappa"

• Like Like x 1
  7. OP
    OP
    Wordialchaic

Wordialchaic Blue Snail

Oct 11, 2015
    Beginner
    So let me get this straight. If someone robbed you, and said "I didn't rob you, it was the wind", you'd take it as "Kappa" and leave? I don't fucking think so. Get your head straight, idiot.

8. Sucre

Sucre Zakum

Apr 21, 2015
    Male
    Argentina
    Sucre
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    If you are going to compare Legends to real life, you are addicted and need to focus on your life

• Like Like x 6
  9. Sucre

Sucre Zakum

Apr 21, 2015
    Male
    Argentina
    Sucre
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    This is the internet, you can't troll people in real life like that

• Like Like x 1
  10. OP
    OP
    Wordialchaic

Wordialchaic Blue Snail

Oct 11, 2015
    Beginner
    You need to understand that it's not the EXP I'm focusing on, it's time, and how it is spent. You wouldn't let someone take away the product of time in real life, why let it happen somewhere else? Be it virtual or not.

11. Sucre

Sucre Zakum

Apr 21, 2015
    Male
    Argentina
    Sucre
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    I understand that, but Aeon's got nothing to do with that. That the internet is full of trolls and so is maple doesn't make Aeon bad. I mean what is the point of summoning bags besides killing other players? Everyone has done it some time in their life

12. Poofcakes

Poofcakes Pizzatarian Retired Staff

May 8, 2015
    Female
    The Netherlands
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  13. OP
    OP
    Wordialchaic

Wordialchaic Blue Snail

Oct 11, 2015
    Beginner
    You also need to understand that the Internet is not a place where you can hide behind, thinking that it can shield you from your actions. Again, I'm not saying Aeon is bad, only him, but this incident has clouded any good judgement I have left of Aeon. And no, not everyone has done it some time in their life. Again, let me use analogy to send the message. A gun. It has no other use besides killing people. If you come across one, you don't immediately have to use it and go on a killing spree. Power corrupts. And this is the result of the corruption. "The fiction will see the real."

14. Jackii Kon

Jackii Kon Dark Stone Golem

Sep 21, 2015
    Male
    Dragon Knight
    :(
    For the sake of not causing an argument I'll try to be as nice as possible.

So a single person does something that's pretty much a classic in Maple. Remember back in the day when people were KPQing and you just had that one guy drop a Jr. Balrog? Even if you died it was fun to watch.
    Right now you sit here and complain about one guy opening a few bags and trolling LPQ, killing people in the process and making them lose their hard earned exp. If this would really be about the fact that you're upset about someone wasting your time you'd just go grind on mobs for like 10 minutes and boom you got your exp back! Instead you're here causing a shitstorm and making yourself look like a really salty fool.
    Also you're judging an entire guild because of ONE thing ONE person did...
    That's...that's kinda silly, right? Don't do that please.

Okay you're making me cringe really hard now. For your own sake just stop dude..

Everyone hates dying and losing exp and it's even more frustrating when someone else causes your death and then tells you it's not his fault. But for real it's 10% of exp in a game and it takes almost no time to get that again. If you're THAT serious about it and also THAT serious about a single person on the internet trolling or "lying" to you, you gotta rethink a couple things...

Inb4 "you're just defending Aeon and your friends". Bruh I talked to a total of maybe 10 people on this server and I've been playing for like 4-5 weeks. Also never been in Aeon.

No need to be upset dude, it's your choice.

• Like Like x 5
  15. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    I'll close this topic for now.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Kimmy

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    After today seeing a Balrog in every Channel in 1st job Mage, in Kerning, and in other maps, I have decided to completely remove them now.

This will not be changed. This is why we can't have nice things.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Kimmy

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    Every 1st job advancement and every single channel.

I lost all respect to who did it.

EDIT: Found out who is responsible. I am not surprised.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2015
    • Like Like x 6
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.