1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Help me fix my warrior?!

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by boldaslove, Oct 28, 2015.

1. boldaslove

boldaslove Dark Stone Golem

Jul 19, 2015
    9:06 PM
    BoldAsLove
    I/L Wizard
    Synergy
    Hey Legends its Bold and I made a pretty silly mistake..

I went with Axe because I like the weapons and its just different but once I got to 60 and checked weapon speeds for the future, I lost all my excitement. The 110 weps are slow! Very slow!

So at level 60 I want advice on how to go "hybrid", or where can I find 20 points to get sword mastery in 3rd job and what levels would I do that? I have final attack for axe since I skipped FA on my GMS warriors haha but I'm skipping it for sword.

Alright warriors, where are my extra 20 points in 3rd job to get sword mastery? I'll need like 10 booster also, show me the light guys?! If its optimal to reset some points just let me know how many.

Edit: I'm also at 25 dex nd I'm going Stonetooth since I didn't use one in GMS. What's an average base dex for ST?

Thanks everyone.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2015
  2. United

United Skelegon

Aug 24, 2015
    Male
    4:06 AM
    United
    Dark Knight
    Demure
    For ST you need i believe 110 dex.
    About sp if your lvl.60 thats mean you got 30 left add 20 mastry for sword and 10 for booster you can also get some sp reset to gather abit more if needed.
    About 3rd job im not well known sry

3. OP
    OP
    boldaslove

boldaslove Dark Stone Golem

Jul 19, 2015
    9:06 PM
    BoldAsLove
    I/L Wizard
    Synergy
    well I still need power guard and i'm 51, just checked haven't been on it in a few.

so yeah, 51 and i still need power guard and im finishing rage right now. i'll try to screen shot my skills or write them down. i was wondering about if/where extra points are in 3rd job mostly.

i'll get more info on my char so we have more to go with.

4. plnko

plnko Orange Mushroom

Sep 2, 2015
    6:06 PM
    Warrior
    You need 120 dex for a stone tooth. If i were you, i'd sp reset to sword later on. you're kind of past the point of hybrids; hybrid builds don't use FA!

5. Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    7:06 PM
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    Skill reset costs will be so ridiculously expensive to undo, you might as well remake at this point. Or stick with your axes.

6. Jackii Kon

Jackii Kon Dark Stone Golem

Sep 21, 2015
    Male
    3:06 AM
    Dragon Knight
    :(
    Literally remake.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Clown

Clown Zakum

Jun 27, 2015
    Male
    The Netherlands
    Unknown
    Night Lord
    ✪Circus✪
    Rip :(

8. United

United Skelegon

Aug 24, 2015
    Male
    4:06 AM
    United
    Dark Knight
    Demure
    i would stick to axes if i were u you would be uniqe xD

• Like Like x 1
  9. NSFW

NSFW Skelegon

Dec 11, 2014
    6:06 PM
    NSFW
    Yeah, just stick with axes. There's a reason they're so unique..

• Like Like x 1
  10. Losj

Losj Capt. Latanica

Apr 28, 2015
    Dark Knight
    Project
    Just so you know before you go oh weird my damage is so random. Axes only do high damage on slashes. On stabs they are weak like polearms. Or spears the other way around. Swords always have high damage multiplier because they do max damage on swing / stab. Eventually when you get brandish this does not matter anymore.