1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Trade and Shop setup bug.

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by WhiteBean, Oct 29, 2015.

1. WhiteBean

WhiteBean Horny Mushroom

Aug 8, 2015
    Singapore
    10:09 PM
    WhiteBean
    Ranger
    Destined
    Shop Setup
    Description of the bug: Basically i can't open my shop again at the same spot after i close it (there is no item at fredrick )
    What is supposed to happen?: I should be able to reopen my shop again at the same spot after i close it instead of getting the "You are unable to open shop" notice.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: Once again , FM room1 when i was reopening the shop.
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug: even i have no clue.
    Extra Information: I tried moving slightly to the left / right however i could not open it , i let Unlucky try it out and he managed to open it while standing on the same spot as me. I could open the shop normally at other rooms.

I have no photo's to show it as i do not want to go through it again and risk losing room1 spot -3- <3 you Gi

Last edited: Oct 29, 2015
  2. Bulba

Bulba Skelegon Retired Staff

Dec 11, 2014
    Male
    Singapore
    You gave 50k mesos and received 100k mesos in separate trades?

3. OP
    OP
    WhiteBean

WhiteBean Horny Mushroom

Aug 8, 2015
    Singapore
    WhiteBean
    Ranger
    Destined
    er no , Unlucky put in 100k while i put in 50k , calculating from after tax i should be receiving more than 90k from him but i only received 49k mesos which i think is from the 50k i put into the trade.

4. Noods

Noods Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

Apr 23, 2015
    Female
    Noodles
    Bishop
    Halcyon
    Why would you receive more than 90k? You gave him 50k. 100k - 50k = 50k, you should only receive 50k (49k after tax).

5. Bulba

Dec 11, 2014
    Male
    Singapore
    I suppose if you mean the text shows you 49k, it means you received around 99k mesos (after tax) minus the 50k you gave to Unlucky, netting you 49k, so it seems the notification takes into account mesos you traded over as well?

6. Bulba

Dec 11, 2014
    Male
    Singapore
    Just tested it and confirmed that the text does indeed show you the net gain of mesos after tax (if any gain at all). The actual amounts traded works correctly.

I traded 50k and received 100k in same trade and ended up with 99k. Message after trade says I received 49k mesos, which makes sense since 50k + 49k = 99k.

7. OP
    OP
    WhiteBean

WhiteBean Horny Mushroom

Aug 8, 2015
    Singapore
    WhiteBean
    Ranger
    Destined
    k tested it again i get what you meant T_T please take it as my brain died , but the other bug which is the shop set up is very real i'll go edit and delete the trade bug part.
    i died after studying boolean algebra where 1 + 1 = 1 and not 2.

8. Navi

Navi Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Developer Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    Male
    10:09 AM
    Moderator Post
    Should be fixed next rev.

9. OP
    OP
    WhiteBean

WhiteBean Horny Mushroom

Aug 8, 2015