1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Assassinate bugs

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by Marty, Oct 27, 2015.

1. Marty

Marty Headless Horseman

Apr 9, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    9:59 PM
    Broken
    Shadower
    Horizon
    Description of the bug: Assassinate's final hit doesn't do any damage.
    What is supposed to happen?: Well... It's supposed to apply damage if it's not cancelled.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: I noticed there didn't seem any apparent difference between an Assassinate with or without the final, lethal hit.
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug: Use Assassinate once without and once with final hit on a high-HP monster (I tried it on Crimson Guardians). Even test it with @DPM to be sure, I got results that are nearly identical.
    Extra information: -

Description of the bug: Assassinate's cancel sometimes glitches.
    What is supposed to happen?: Normally, you can cancel Assassinate's final hit (which happens if you hit a monster with your Assassinate) by doing something else while using Nate (go back into Dark Sight, use Bstep again, even a basic attack should do), or you can steer yourself in the opposite direction with the arrow keys. It sometimes happens that you simply dash forward even though you cancelled it initially, or that if you try to steer it in the opposite direction, you still dash forward.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: I was killing Bigfoots and noticed I sometimes dashed right into BF (leading to my death) despite cancelling it.
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug: It rarely happens so you'd have to use it a lot to test.
    Extra information: I feel like this might have something to do with very minor lag spikes? Just a stab in the dark, though. It also happens a lot less if you use a skill macro (Boomerang Step > Assassinate for example) and spam it.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Navi

Navi Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Developer Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    Male
    3:59 PM
    Moderator Post
    I suspect the bug is that the final attack always does do damage, rather than the opposite.

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Marty

Marty Headless Horseman

Apr 9, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    9:59 PM
    Broken
    Shadower
    Horizon
    I tested it. The sum of the 3 damage lines you always do was the result of the @DPM. I thought it was the other way around, as well, but it doesn't.

4. Navi

Navi Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Developer Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    Male
    3:59 PM
    Moderator Post
    Should be fixed next rev.