1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Rush Not Working

Discussion in 'Guides' started by MapleBento, Sep 8, 2015.

1. MapleBento

MapleBento Slimy

Apr 2, 2015
    Male
    1:00 PM
    Grizzly
    Dark Knight
    Noir
    Hi everyone, this hasn't become a common problem yet but I just ran into someone who had this problem so I'm posting the solution that has worked for me twice in the past. This solution is for 4th job warriors who cannot use Rush despite having it on the hotkey or even through the skill window. To fix this:
    The solution that fixed it was a CLEAN BOOT, not just a simple restart.

For windows 8.1 specfically, you had to:

1. Go to msconfig

2. System Config > Services
    - Hide all Microsoft Services
    - Disable all

3. System Config > Startup
    - Open Task Manager
    - Disable every Startup items
    - Close Task Manager
    - Press OK.

ADDITIONAL SOLUTIONS
    -Navi told me that running/installing windows updates also fixes the problem. If both of these don't work I can do more research and update the guide ^^

-Autoassemble was using a VM and rebooting the VM worked for him. If you use a VM I recommend this option first.

-Credit doesn't belong to me but rather an old friend from a different server who quit long ago. Hopefully this helps anyone in the future that has this problem! Also props to Navi and Autoassemble for the methods they used.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2015
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Bulba

Bulba Skelegon Retired Staff

Dec 11, 2014
    Male
    Singapore
    3:00 AM
    This fix also goes for some other skills when they stop working (eg. Corkscrew Blow, Backspin Blow) as well as the bug where mob name and hp bar doesn't appear when you attack them.

In the past, all cases I know of are fixed by a simple computer restart + apply any available updates should fix it, if not this guide should help :)

3. United

United Skelegon

Aug 24, 2015
    Male
    10:00 PM
    United
    Dark Knight
    Demure
    ummm im at task manager but cant find the "- Disable every Startup items" option.
    at what tab is it located

4. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    9:00 PM
    Moderator Post
    UnitedUnited I would just go to windows update and update + restart PC, that always worked for everyone with this issue.

5. United

United Skelegon

Aug 24, 2015
    Male
    10:00 PM
    United
    Dark Knight
    Demure
    Thank you. Got it

• Like Like x 1