1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

December Events?

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Nostalgia, Nov 8, 2015.

1. Nostalgia

Nostalgia Orange Mushroom

Mar 22, 2015
    Male
    8:58 AM
    Nostalgia
    Crossbowman
    Hello people of Legends,

So since Christmas and December is right around the corner, I just wanted to suggest some ideas that I think the community would enjoy and could possibly be added to Happyville in some shape or form.

H A P P Y V I L L E:

• v.62 and before:

Snow Blower Map:

talk to Roodolph [​IMG]
    Roodolph tele's you in an out of the Extra Frosty Snow Zone [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Make [​IMG] Nevermelting Snow drop from all mobs so we can turn these into Happy [​IMG] and summon the Snowman to take it down with the Magical Mitten [​IMG] (the Magical Mitten makes everybody throw snowballs which only does 10 damage on the snowman and you are unable to use skill in the map as well.)
    The Magical Mitten is given to us by NPC Rooney [​IMG] The Snowman would drop [​IMG]presents that we can turn in to Maple Claws [​IMG] for awesome Christmas prizes. I think the community would really enjoy this and it would be a great event to participate in.

Note: The Snowman has three forms: [​IMG] 54,000 HP
    [​IMG] 162,000 HP
    [​IMG] 324,000 HP

Example :

Holiday PQ:
    [​IMG] Snow spirit located here: [​IMG]
    Its basically a carbon copy of Henesys PQ but with a mini boss --> [​IMG] at the end when the snowman is in its 3rd form. Talk to [​IMG] in HappyVille she teles you to basically to a PQ waiting room
    Entrance - Snow Man's Land
    [​IMG]if you get in assuming other people are trying to get in as well you go here
    Snow Man's Land
    [​IMG] where you defend the snowman

then talk to [​IMG] for prizes inside the pq or outside of the pq if you'd like
    Exit - Snow Man's Land
    [​IMG]then the exit ofc

PQ Rewards:
    [​IMG]

Example:

Little Suzy's X-Mas Dilemma:

[​IMG]

Note: You get to choose either NPCs depending on what hat on you want

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Note: Both hats only give Magic Def +10 (9-12). NPCs Little Suzy and O-Pongo are located in NLC. NPC Maple Claws is at Happyville.

Torr's Horn:

[​IMG]

Note: each nose is different and given randomly either ones with only STR,INT,DEX, or LUK (+1-3) or Weapon or Magic def (+1-3) only. They also expire after a certain amount of time. This quest is repeatable every 24 hours.

In preparation for the party:
    [​IMG]
    Note: Rascal Snowpieces drop from EVERY mob but don't all the time but still drop sort of often unlike Nevermelting Snow. Cliff's special potion turns you into [​IMG],[​IMG],[​IMG],[​IMG] ,[​IMG],http://img.***/albums/v204/Isaac_mage/GMS%20Test/move1.png, or [​IMG] (randomly). This potion is used to get into Santa's Surprise Party map to trade him rascal snowpieces [​IMG] for these prizes.
    [​IMG]
    the cutoff item is a pizza as well as this I was thinking of switching the Ice Chair due to it being in the donor shop out for another Christmas chair such as this [​IMG] or this [​IMG] chair.

Example of the quest:

Christmas slime mob: [​IMG]

• Pre-BigBang (but after v.62 add if possible?)

News Special Report:

[​IMG]
    Disappeared Santa Encyclopedia:

[​IMG]
    Note: The books drop randomly from mobs and don't drop all the time unlike snow that drops pretty much everytime you kill something. As well as this the quest is repeatable every 24 hours.

I understand it's tough to code things like this into the game but it would awesome if you could take some of these suggestions into consideration because I believe many people in the community may enjoy this. But either way I'm sure you guys will cook up some awesome events for the Holidays.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2015
    • Like Like x 17
  2. BwanDit

BwanDit Motertert

May 8, 2015
    FM15
    4:58 PM
    BwanDit
    Shadower
    YESS THE MITTENS !!!

3. Brice

Brice Stone Golem

May 16, 2015
    Male
    5:58 PM
    Sharp
    Bowmaster
    Aeon
    red socks with weapon attack pls thanks

lolsock

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sucre

Sucre Zakum

Apr 21, 2015
    Male
    Argentina
    12:58 PM
    Sucre
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    These quests are so nostalgic OnionBlush
    +1

5. Distance

Distance Dark Stone Golem

Jan 23, 2015
    Male
    6:58 PM
    Yeah! And Noonoo!!:
    [​IMG]

6. Andy

Andy Horny Mushroom

Oct 28, 2015
    Male
    Blackberry
    Cleric
    Basic
    Woah.. I haven't done these quests in so long. I think they were one of the only quests I actually had on my "Quest Completed" section. :p

7. PowderedJinx

PowderedJinx Mushmom

Apr 17, 2015
    Nautilus Harbor
    PowderedJinx
    Outlaw
    hahaah sounds like fun hahaha

8. Fowski

Fowski Slime

Nov 9, 2015
    Male
    Japan
    12:58 AM
    Fowski
    Spearman
    Demure
    They would definitely ease the pain that's leveling 70+ so yes! Please add this!

9. Erik

Erik Orange Mushroom

Oct 23, 2015
    Male
    Norway
    5:58 PM
    Aixel
    Page
    Agape
    I miss these events <3

10. rajuncajun

rajuncajun Orange Mushroom

Jun 20, 2015
    Beginner
    I remember those transformations they are fun to use on other people SlimeXD

11. Talon

Talon Snail

Apr 17, 2015
    Male
    That's a great idea! Wonder why nobody else thought of this?