1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Unable to proceed on with HTPQ.

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by xRoti, Nov 9, 2015.

1. xRoti

xRoti Slime

Aug 31, 2015
    Male
    Singapore
    8:05 PM
    iHeaI
    Bishop
    Basic
    Maple0660.jpg
    Description of the bug: We are unable to proceed on to Stage 1 after getting into the Cave of Life - Cave Entrance.
    What is supposed to happen?: We should be able to proceed on to Stage 1 of HTPQ.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: Cave of Life - Cave Entrance
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): Probably entering with the party after transformation and get into the map and click onto the Slate
    Extra information (optional): We tried changing party leaders as well as changing channels but it didn't work.

Edit: I am so sorry, should've proceed with the bottom NPC to continue. OnionGloomy Anyway, as we moved on, more problems were encountered as we keep getting ourselves dc-ed receiving the error message of Error Code 38: (Reached the end of the file.)

Untitled.png

The dc is at random and starts earliest from Stage 2 onwards whereby once you enter the next stage, you might get dc-ed.

After much trial and error, we decided to leave as many people as possible to stay behind so as the dc only affects those who proceeded. (We left 3 bishops w/o roots at stage 1) As the others proceeded, 2 dc-ed and we are lucky enough to have 1 who didn't dc coming back to us with keys from Stage 5. We then managed to proceed on and get our roots.

Just a suggestion from our 'solution'
    -Leave the members who needs the Life Roots at Stage 1 (If not, as many as possible)

The whole objective of this is to 'sacrifice' members to risk the dc in order to proceed.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2015
  2. 4Real

4Real Brown Teddy

May 15, 2015
    Male
    8:05 AM
    ITzProlific
    Night Lord
    You ain't got no power?

3. OP
    OP
    xRoti

xRoti Slime

Aug 31, 2015
    Male
    Singapore
    iHeaI
    Bishop
    Basic
    Alright! I am so sorry for that! Anyw, there were dc issues on it and I've posted what we found out here. If there's a need to close the thread or anything, please do so. Once again I am so sorry for any inconvenience caused. :(

4. 4Real

4Real Brown Teddy

May 15, 2015
    Male
    ITzProlific
    Night Lord
    wait so is this fixed?

5. Navi

Navi Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Developer Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    Male
    Moderator Post
    When the dcs occur, is it everybody except one player who dc?

6. OP
    OP
    xRoti

xRoti Slime

Aug 31, 2015
    Male
    Singapore
    iHeaI
    Bishop
    Basic
    Not an issue to begin with actually.

Nope its not. There are times when all of us ends up getting dc-ed as we move on. It only applies to those who moved on to further stages.

7. iChecco

iChecco Slimy

Jun 21, 2015
    My House
    2:05 PM
    LegoIas
    Bowmaster
    Demure
    oh jj~ I also did htpq yst but we didnt dc, not even once OnionF2

• Like Like x 2
  8. Navi

Navi Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Developer Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    Male
    Moderator Post
    Potential fix for the error 38 dc after the revision.

• Like Like x 3