1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Demand Regarding 2nd Class Mages

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Belisarius, Dec 31, 2015.

1. Belisarius

Belisarius Red Snail

Aug 15, 2015
    Male
    8:00 AM
    Page
    Hey y'all.
    I'm curious as to the supply and demand for each type of mage in parties (i.e. Cleric, Ice/Lightning, Fire/Poison). I don't want to go into a job that already has too many of them or having to sit out because I'm useless.
    Cheers,
    Belisarius

2. Boggyb

Boggyb Master Chronos

Jul 28, 2015
    Male
    1:00 PM
    Pauldaniels
    Bishop
    Misfits
    If you want party stuff then go cleric. They're a utility class. Ice/lig and f/p do more dmg and farm better than bishop late game but lack the party skills people want. Although, if you want an underplayed class don't go bishop they're popular.
    mages just got nerfed, make a NL

3. 3DegreeChill

3DegreeChill Master Chronos

Apr 18, 2015
    7:00 AM
    Felicia
    Priest
    Majestic
    honestly no reason to go f/p or i/l if your goal is parties. clerics pretty much outclass fp and il in terms of parties, you cant beat heal,hs, and bless. thats why few play i/l and fewer play fp