1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Confessions of a duper/scammer

Discussion in 'Videos' started by Lionheart, Jan 1, 2016.

1. Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    6:34 PM
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    No, not from me. :roflmao:

I came across this video on youtube and listened to it while grinding. It made for an interesting listen I think.

2. Autoassemble

Autoassemble Selkie Jr.

Apr 14, 2015
    Male
    1:34 AM
    iDummie
    Thief
    Nope its 90% bullshit and very clear that he has next to no idea what he is talking about in a huge portion of the video.

• Like Like x 4
  3. Clown

Clown Zakum

Jun 27, 2015
    Male
    The Netherlands
    2:34 AM
    Unknown
    Night Lord
    ✪Circus✪
    It is indeed kinda interresting. I dont get why people spent this much real life money on an item.

4. Healer

Healer Windraider

Apr 26, 2015
    Male
    3:34 AM
    You can't trust a guy with that face.MapleF8

On-Topic:Just lies and bullshit.

5. OP
    OP
    Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    I admit this guy definitely does not sound intelligent at all. I don't think you have to be that smart to get away with mass duping when it comes to Neckson. But still, I don't find anything he said unbelievable. The only real question here is did he actually do what he said he did. Not like I care if you believe it either way.

6. Rod

Rod Selkie Jr.

Apr 18, 2015
    Male
    Hawaii
    He made more than 300,000 dollars, but he's dressed like a homeless :p

7. OP
    OP
    Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    Honestly, from the looks of him? He probably wasted it all on shit like lottery, weed, and booze.

8. Rod

Rod Selkie Jr.

Apr 18, 2015
    Male
    Hawaii
    He talks like if it really happened since he has the story in his tongue without stuttering, but I can't believe 'his partner' got caught and he didn't since he supposely made more money and they used the same program for it. That's totally BS

9. TRM

TRM Mushmom

Apr 13, 2015
    Male
    8:34 PM
    SlimShady
    Bowmaster
    Lame
    There is no way he made over $300,000, maybe a couple thousand. He wasn't the only duper in Maplestory. There were definitely other dupers running around not just this guy. Sorta skipped through some parts of the video but I doubt this guy was behind the 596 att ST swords, 20+ attack snowshoes, and 30+ att racoon masks

10. Autoassemble

Autoassemble Selkie Jr.

Apr 14, 2015
    Male
    iDummie
    Thief
    It is true that it did not require a lot of intelligence, but as someone who actually did most of what he claims to have done, the technicalities when he goes into details about stuff is just simply wrong.
    The timeline fits for what happened in GMS, but as far as the technical info goes its all wrong.
    To me it seems more like he is someone who has been a part of the hacking scene, but more as someone just leeching/using things as they were released on forums rather than actively being a part of the people who discovered these things.