1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

(Quest Bug) Sea Firefly Magic Flask Missing

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by Danger, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Danger

Danger Mano

Jan 5, 2016
    Male
    United States
    2:30 AM
    Danger
    Gunslinger
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video):
    If the Magic Flask is dropped during the quest Sea Firefly1, Sharyl will have the correct dialog to replace the flask, however no replacement will be placed in the inventory. When spoken to again, Sharyl will repeat the same dialog but will not give a replacement Magic Flask.
    What is supposed to happen?:
    Sharyl should give the Magic Flask when the original is dropped but instead does not.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?:
    On the Nautilus, talking to Sharyl.
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):
    After speaking to Sharyl and getting the quest "Sea Firefly1", he gives you the item "Magic Flask" which you are supposed to fill in the Aquarium. When the Flask is dropped it disappears (as quest items are expected to), and you can go ask Sharyl for another one. When Sharyl is spoken to, he will have the correct dialog indicating he is giving you a replacement Flask, however, he will not actually give it. This can be repeated indefinitely giving the same dialog and no Flask, and as a result the quest cannot be finished.
    Extra information (optional):
    This was done with a nearly empty ETC inventory, so it should not be an issue of lacking space to carry the Flask. Was having issues with screenshots. If they are needed I can try again but I hope my description was sufficient.

2. Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    8:30 AM
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    Not fixing the bug but did you try forfeiting the quest?

• Like Like x 2
  3. OP
    OP
    Danger

Danger Mano

Jan 5, 2016
    Male
    United States
    2:30 AM
    Danger
    Gunslinger
    Completely forgot that was an option, just tried it and was able to get the Flask. Tried dropping it again and it looks like the bug is still there though. Good to know I can finish the quest however. Thank you! :)

• Like Like x 1