1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

2 person PQ?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Mr Maple, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Mr Maple

Mr Maple Slime

Jan 8, 2016
    Male
    Australia
    6:02 PM
    Frostea
    Magician
    What if lower level PQ's only required 2 people? I think its an idea since Legends has a low player base and what really kills it for me is I miss doing PQ's, but I cant find anyone to do them with, its a ghost town, so why not make it 2 people? That way if we got a friend we can enjoy the old PQ's like the good old days. Otherwise its just no fun :/

2. Hyung

Hyung Red Snail

Jan 4, 2016
    Male
    Los Angeles
    1:02 AM
    Hyungnim
    Bishop
    Twice
    Definitely approve of this if it was at all possible. One of the main reasons I joined this server was to enjoy the PQs like I did in the old days. Kind of hard when there's no one to do it with. OnionF4

• Like Like x 1
  3. Admiral

Admiral Mushmom

May 30, 2015
    10:02 AM
    The requirement of having multiple players in the party, in order to be able to attempt the PQ is there for a reason.

• Like Like x 4
  4. Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    2:02 AM
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    2 newbies aren't going to be able to protect moon bunny all by themselves, and 2 players can't hang on 3 ropes. KPQ is impossible with 2 players. So is LPQ.

• Like Like x 5
  5. Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    In OPQ there's only one stage where you need 5 people. The rest can be solo'd. :)

On topic I don't think this needs to be changed, KPQ already only requires 3 players and introducing higher lvls totally kills the challenge (yes those bosses can be a challenge).

You'll only need one more if you're already playing with a friend and remember, it could be difficult to get into a PQ back in gms aswell.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Admiral

Admiral Mushmom

May 30, 2015
    If you haven't realized yet, this is a nostalgic server - changing how PQs (and generally anything) are designed to be kills the whole purpose of old-school.
    I'm honestly wondering why you would want to change the core content.

• Like Like x 4
  7. Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    Lionheart and Nikki posted suggestions for pq improvements before. I think if (some) of those would be implemented more people would want to pq with you instead of grinding.

Right now the 2x drop and meso make the pq rewards look even worse than they already are.

8. Boggyb

Boggyb Master Chronos

Jul 28, 2015
    Male
    9:02 AM
    Pauldaniels
    Bishop
    Misfits
    Didn't kim and co already change the entrance requirements to meet the lowest amount of players needed to complete the pq? In that sense I guess they consider it impossible to go any lower. A change to HTPQ entrance requirements would be nice, on a slightly related note.

• Like Like x 4
  9. 3DegreeChill

3DegreeChill Master Chronos

Apr 18, 2015
    3:02 AM
    Felicia
    Priest
    Majestic
    lower levels just leveler faster so hpq and kpq vary activity, it depends on the time too, na and eu play on here. nothing you can do about it, you joined when most people went back to school or work.

10. OP
    OP
    Mr Maple

Mr Maple Slime

Jan 8, 2016
    Male
    Australia
    6:02 PM
    Frostea
    Magician
    I just find it hard because I only started a couple days ago and I came to Legends by myself and I cant find anyone, so its hard making friends/finding people to PQ with and it does kill the vibe for me because I miss doing PQ's :/

11. Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    2:02 AM
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    The problem you have might be due to time zones. If you play on the server during dead hours, most people are afk or logged out. Well I guess there's nothing you can do about that. Maybe try joining a friendly guild?

12. Boggyb

Boggyb Master Chronos

Jul 28, 2015
    Male
    9:02 AM
    Pauldaniels
    Bishop
    Misfits
    I hear the faerie circle are recruiting Onionthehehe

• Like Like x 1