1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Vote

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by carrottop, Dec 21, 2015.

1. carrottop

carrottop Slime

Nov 1, 2015
    Female
    Ontario - Canada
    6:57 AM
    DeeKay
    Dark Knight
    Halcyon
    carrottop
    vote denied
    There are three separate players in my family (carrottop1,2,3/alayne,somiena/talitha,eliana), living in the same house, using the same internet access. Regardless of the You Can Now Vote message for my character in the game, when I try to vote it is often denied despite being more than 24 hours. Generally, I can get around the issue by using my phone but even that is not working for me now. My daughter (talitha, eliana) doesn't have a cell phone so can't use that alternative. Is there no way to set things up so that each account gets to vote rather than each IP address? These issues cause us to delay opportunities to vote which results in less nx in comparison to one player households. Any further suggestions? This is a current issue for my carrottop characters.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    12:57 PM
    Moderator Post
    Hi,

No, this is not possible. This is how GTOP has coded it and we do not control GTOP's side of voting.

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    carrottop

carrottop Slime

Nov 1, 2015
    Female
    Ontario - Canada
    6:57 AM
    DeeKay
    Dark Knight
    Halcyon
    Thanks anyway! Have an awesome day!

4. ChiefBandit

ChiefBandit Slimy

Apr 15, 2015
    Male
    Israel
    1:57 PM
    Mother
    Warrior
    Synergy
    You can probablly vote from a coffee house or something.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Clown

Clown Zakum

Jun 27, 2015
    Male
    The Netherlands
    12:57 PM
    Unknown
    Night Lord
    ✪Circus✪
    I have acces to wifi at school (my brother plays too). Like chiefbandit says even though it is a hassle if ur creative you should be able to semi regular be able to vote. Fun to hear a family playing this game together=}.

• Like Like x 2