1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

S> Selling Jump scroll for shoes

Discussion in 'Free Market' started by khosen, Jan 22, 2016.

1. khosen

khosen Mano

Jan 22, 2016
    Male
    Canada
    8:06 AM
    Keluuub
    Warrior
    So I am really new to the game (I am like level 18 which kinda explains my status) and some how I got a 10% jump scroll for shoes from a mob

So I checked the price quide and it was like at what 1.3m? Idk if this is correct but msg me if interested, help a newbie out and give me some cash so at least I can but a potion.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Dutch101

Dutch101 Mushmom

Jul 26, 2015
    Male
    The Netherlands
    5:06 PM
    Night Lord
    Welcome to legends, the price is correct :)
    whisper me ingame and i will buy it from you.

3. OP
    OP
    khosen

khosen Mano

Jan 22, 2016
    Male
    Canada
    8:06 AM
    Keluuub
    Warrior
    Sorry for the late reply! I couldn't find u in game so if u leave me ur Game ID I will add u and send u a whisper :) thanks.

4. Dutch101

Dutch101 Mushmom

Jul 26, 2015
    Male
    The Netherlands
    5:06 PM
    Night Lord