1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Papulatus Certificate

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by Rockler, Feb 25, 2016.

1. Rockler

Rockler Mixed Golem

Jan 8, 2016
    Male
    Sweden
    2:30 PM
    Nude
    Night Lord
    Scamure
    I have been killing Papulatus 8 times now with no luck, trying to find the certificate for my smoke quest but It just wont drop. Not sure if its a bug or not, but smells abit fishy ._.

2. Alvin

Alvin Slime

Jan 20, 2016
    Male
    VAPORWAVE, snakewave
    Islander
    Ossyrians
    I participated (Kali - level 100) in the last run and I'd like to add that after having killed Papulatus, the quest that requires you to kill him was not completed and yes I did have the "Ludibrium Medal".

3. Number32

Number32 Skelegon Retired Staff

Jul 3, 2015
    Male
    The Netherlands
    Smores
    Bishop
    Demure
    did you hit the 2nd body? it only registers as a kill if you hit it i believe.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Alvin

Alvin Slime

Jan 20, 2016
    Male
    VAPORWAVE, snakewave
    Islander
    Ossyrians
    Okay so that explains it.. I was told not to hit the 2nd body.... -_-