1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Farewell

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Kaelor, Mar 25, 2016.

1. Kaelor

Kaelor Slime

Aug 17, 2015
    Male
    Canada,Alberta
    5:15 AM
    Kaelor
    Crossbowman
    FaerieCircle
    Hey guys I just got to quit this game......my irl life has gotten so miserable it is unbearable...i am so broke the other day I tried to put $10 of gas in my truck and got declined...today I tried to buy some catfood and like and apple and an orange and like a case of water and like got declined....I mean I put the water bottle case back and was fine but i mean it's not just that! Everyday is a struggle to keep my sanity with this god forsaken bipolar disorder curse i've been born with...I have been hospitalized 7 times and been on so many medications that it has fried my mind,,,,,,,a week ago i was out walking my dog arround the farm and we got out into the middle of this field and like......I heard laughing beside me....pretty loud too....something someone laughing..never thought I would be hearing voices and shit....but its not just that like I am starting to see things out of the corner of my eye just run by......anyways talking to psychiatrists is a waste of time because they always try to dope me up on some pills and yeah talk about my 1st world problems! I hate how the world is so fucked and do little about it! Fucking today I was driving home after my martial art class and my car ran out of gas and I had to jog 15 minutes down this dirt road....like 15 minutes isnt that bad but it could have been much worse but im so broke and had to borrow money from my mom........i feel like such a loser.......anyways start back at my old job doing some landscaping soon and i think thats the change i need. But everyday I wake up it feels like my head is underwater and colors look dulled and it feels like my spirit is on fire! I haven't slept good in 2 months cause i have this 20 year old cat who always wakes me up at 4:30am for water but she already has water........I have 5 cats and a dog and i also look after the neighbours dog and it is alot to deal with but I can't bail! I will never bail! Sometimes I will shower get dressed and leave the house to find that my cat has pissed on my clothes and I smell like cat piss........it is so depressing you dont even know............from a very early age I have always been very sensitive and aware of the problems in the world/society and it eats me alive man! It fucking kills me ..... dont have that switch to turn it off! What I do is I always help my friends and family but it reqlly seems like I am being taken advantage of........anyways, I'm kind of sorry for being such an asshole like 50/50 kind of meh sorry, it is because i am so miserable and am tired of trying to mop up myself with myself that I say shit to myself that is hurtful to inflict pain and forget/sometimes don't care that others can't take that or whatever!

Anyways c ya

• Like Like x 4
  2. nanop33

nanop33 Capt. Latanica

Jun 29, 2015
    Male
    Canada
    Retroviridae
    Shadower
    Beaters
    As someone from Alberta and still has many family and friends there, I know first hand how shitty the economy is right now.

Life is gonna be okay man, you'll pull through. Wish you luck in these trying times.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Noods

Noods Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

Apr 23, 2015
    Female
    7:15 PM
    Noodles
    Bishop
    Halcyon
    Your life sounds really rough. Everyone has their issues to deal with and sometimes we forget that until it's expressed like you did. It sounds like you're sacrificing many things (like your sleep) for things that you feel you have to do. That's admirable but sometimes you have to look after yourself first.

Good luck with whatever you do, outlast the tough times.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Kelsey

Kelsey Slime

Dec 31, 2015
    Female
    7:15 AM
    kelsey
    Bishop
    Basic
    kaelor <3
    i was always happy to talk to you because you never had a filter and always said whatever was on your mind. i hope the landscaping job really goes well though and is a new fresh start for you. thanks for always being your quirky self and making me laugh. i hope everything works out in the end for you.
    i'm rooting for you. and you can talk to me if you need anyone to talk to even though you're not much of a people person :p
    love you baelor <3
    -kelsasauraus

5. Irene

Irene Dark Stone Golem

Jan 25, 2016
    Female
    Parts Unknown
    4:15 AM
    Symphenic
    Crossbowman
    Even though we talked just for a little you seemed like a cool guy. I am sorry that you had to face (Or are facing) constant trouble in your life.
    i wish you well and hope things start looking forward for you. But for now i bid you a goodbye.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2016
  6. Taeo

Taeo Slime

Aug 26, 2015
    Male
    Singapore
    7:15 PM
    Taeo/Yuto
    Hero
    Skyfall
    The key to success..... Is more pillows

7. Buffles

Buffles Dark Stone Golem

Dec 9, 2015
    Male
    6:15 AM
    Buffles
    Paladin
    I wish you the best Kaelor. I loved the deep talks we would have sometimes and I loved being so identified with you. It'll get better man! You'll pull through it, stay strong :)

8. Heartiess

Heartiess Guest

12:15 PM
    Kayle :( youre always welcomed back to the fam <3 get through it ok? dont give up. im here to talk to if u need, as always <3

• Like Like x 1
  9. Freddychanyo

Freddychanyo Slimy

Nov 5, 2015
    Male
    Norway
    1:15 PM
    Freddychanyo
    Assassin
    Demure
    Tl;dr life is shit

See ya later hombre. Best of luck and shit

10. Latte

Latte Headless Horseman Retired Staff

Mar 29, 2015
    USA
    7:15 AM
    Latte
    Bishop
    Horizon
    As someone who's had terrible bouts with depressions and has nearly lived on the streets due to financial issues I feel for you.
    Hope for all the best in life, take care.

11. OP
    OP
    Kaelor

Kaelor Slime

Aug 17, 2015
    Male
    Canada,Alberta
    Kaelor
    Crossbowman
    FaerieCircle
    Thx guys! I talked to my old boss and I got my old job still so like in 3 to 5 weeks i start and im sure it will all turn arround for the better then! That runners high you get from excercise and landscaping is real physical cancels out this deep melancholy that pervades me lol. I will have enough money for beer too so that will help ahahahahaha! later guys

• Like Like x 8