1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Anniversary Event Cake Boss Easier and Ideas

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Candy, Apr 14, 2016.

1. Candy

Candy Timer

Feb 4, 2016
    Male
    10:47 AM
    Hello my suggestion is to make the event boss reward easier , maybe make it you can turn in 1 crystal instead of 3, or make the amount of cakes less .. The reasons I ask is because during Christmas holidays we had like 160+ people and it is not a holiday right now so we don't have as many people playing and thus making it harder for the cake to even spawn ..

I hope people agree with this and don't think it will be game breaking .. I am only suggesting because there have only been 2 cakes in about 36+ hours and I have not been home when one has spawned .. I want to see what the rewards are (what are they?) so please let us know if this is possible , I really like the cake boss :)

• Like Like x 7
  2. Dean

Dean Stone Golem

Apr 13, 2015
    Male
    Bulgaria
    5:47 PM
    Dean/Experience
    Corsair
    Demure
    Yeah I thought something similiar would be a good idea... since the event would be for 15 more days only it would be nice to have more tries for a reward.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hellcat

Hellcat Mushmom

Apr 30, 2015
    Male
    Kerning City
    3:47 PM
    Hellcat
    Hermit
    Well, if the reward is something good (idk what it is either), it shouldnt be easy to aquire. But also like you said, if they spawn too less, it'll be unfair for the people not at home/ able to play at that moment.

• Like Like x 1
  4. gxarche17

gxarche17 Slime

Mar 3, 2016
    Male
    4:47 PM
    Shulk
    Paladin
    Make the 3 crystal to 2 would be good

• Like Like x 2
  5. Zeretius

Zeretius Windraider

Apr 5, 2015
    Male
    Ontario, Canada
    Zeretius
    Bowmaster
    Project
    +1

• Like Like x 1
  6. xquzion

xquzion Capt. Latanica

Apr 5, 2015
    Male
    5:47 PM
    Sean
  7. Unlucky

Unlucky Mr. Anchor

Aug 8, 2015
    Male
    Australia
    12:47 AM
    Unlucky / Babez
    Project
    +1

• Like Like x 1
  8. Gi

Gi Windraider

Dec 29, 2014
    Male
    We will not be changing the amount of Magic Crystals you (can) get from one spawn. Nor will the amount of Magic Crystals be lowered for one random exchange. This will remain the same during the entire event.

The amount of Pieces of Birthday Cake to spawn Big Puff Daddy has been lowered though. So there should be more spawns! (:

• Like Like x 5
  9. Zeretius

Zeretius Windraider

Apr 5, 2015
    Male
    Ontario, Canada
    Zeretius
    Bowmaster
    Project
    Kreygasm

• Like Like x 2
  10. OP
    OP
    Candy

Candy Timer

Feb 4, 2016
    Male
    hey I was gonna make a new bug/glitch thread I was attacking cake boss and did NOT RECEIVE any crystal I have people to claim my story, I was on a party of 6 and magic clawing the cake at the beginning and started lagging and moved to the left .. before it died i came back to the cake monster and also attacked once more , at the end i asked my friends who do i talk to , to gain a crystal and they said it should've popped up .. I have my files updated to current version and did not receive a popup nor did i receive an item (crystal thing) so please either look into this or can i @gm and receive my magic crystal to get 3 to turn them in (i have 0) I got fked over and glitched and did not receive one

I did a good ammounto f damage aswell as donating roughly 1.2k cakes , waited 12 hours and did NOT get anything ijn my inventory ( i had open slots )

11. Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    8:47 AM
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    You really need to learn how to sort numbers in your programming, Gi.

Even bubble sort would do.

12. Gi

Gi Windraider

Dec 29, 2014
    Male
    If you're talking about the rankings not working properly when you donate cakes multiple times, I'm aware of that. Realised that would happen 10 minutes too late.

I'm using a TreeSet & Comparator with custom entries. Donating again increases the amount variable of the entry, but that doesn't sort it again in the Set. I've already made the required changes to make it work properly, although that needs a server restart. I won't restart the server over a visual thing, once I manage to get around some bug fixes it will be working as intended.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2016
    • Like Like x 1