1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

It's time

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by kirbz, Apr 15, 2016.

1. kirbz

kirbz Pink Teddy

Jun 14, 2015
    Male
    1:19 AM
    Kirby
    Shadower
    Aloha
    4/25/16 : I QUIT FOR REAL. Reasons: Lack of motivation, leveling, too many people passing me (jealous much?) Busy with life, have found better things to do, I have lost all my popularity that I had in 2015, all my old friends ignore me now, or have quit, I'm hated more than ever, outshined by just about everyone else, and just so much more reasons that I can't think of at the moment. I also never got into demure, the guild that I would have liked if I actually got in it but was rejected. I also have a stupid attitude and I am never happy. I only complain. There's no way to make me happy. I have no personality. I feel like I have also made a negative impact on the server. I'm sorry to do it guys but I can't take it much more. Add me on twitter (@kirbykirbz2) or skype (icekirbz). Farewell, guys. I love you all.

I let go, I guess... (Reference to avril lavigne, my fav singer)

I really don't know what to say... Well, I'm kirbz, or as some of you know by my igns (Kirby, Bubble, Poyo, Mudkip). I've been playing since May 14, 2015, and played almost every day since (I probably only missed like a weeks worth. Since mid-october i've been on every day) I came to legends, cause my bro brought me here and I remember playing maple in 2012. Lately, I've been getting really bored, cause I get really lazy at 120+. I thought 120+ would be fun but surprisingly it wasn't for me. Maybe the pot waste or that I have no partner. I'm also not really talkative anymore, I just afk all day in the fm lol. Aside from that stuff, I have an issue with three guilds (I won't mention it. But if you know what I'm talking about and you're in those guilds im so sorry!!!) Some people are just getting on my nerves too (Again sorry if you know who you are) Also I'm facing serious irl issues, relating to school. I'll provide a link to you guys sometime about that. I won't be permanently quitting, I'll be on only on the weekends. Maybe the weekdays if I have time. Once summer comes I'll be in full shape again OnionBlush But let's get to the shoutouts! (yes, it wouldn't be complete without them)

Everyone that was from Apollo. Love you guys, you're all so nice!!! <333333

Everyone that was from Aloha. Even though I didn't stay there long everyone was nice to me OnionF2

Everyone that was from Horizon, Lunar, and Project, cause I got to be with the high lvl ppl :p

MichiiMichii : One of my first friends <33333 we met in LPQ. Also one of the people who helped my i/l, hope you're doing awesome :D

SmileSmile : Ty for being a senpai (lel) but seriously ty for giving me life tips. Also ur voice is kawaii

iSandyS2iSandyS2 : I promise I won't be 12 ok? <3

nanop33nanop33 : If you're reading this, you were one of the reasons I went back to my (at the time) bandit. Also early opq friend <3

imnotepicimnotepic : You won't be reading this cuz u quit, but you were also one of the reasons I went back to my bandit. And I considered you (your character) the cutest at one point :p

fryberfryber : A great friend who's always been helpful, plus you're the one who I skype with usually ;)

JoyJoy : We never really talked but you mostly brought me joy that's for sure

ScepterScepter : We literally just met :p but you're a cool and nice friend

UnitedUnited : We also just met even though I seen you in august :p You're also a really cool friend, and your wings are sexy

rewyuiorewyuio : Without you I wouldn't have been here for like 6 more months, you inspired me to grind :D

MuranoMurano : the god of puns. You're always friendly to me and others

FrancoFranco : first lvl 200 person! I miss talking and stalking you lel hope we can talk again some day <3

YozichYozich : I would always envy you because you lvled so fast and you're so happy :p but you've been a good friend

nubjuleznubjulez : You gave me tips on overcoming my school issues so ty <3

BradyyBradyy : same with u. Also ur basic <3

BufflesBuffles : I know about your issues, but we can have issues together OnionF2 ty for being a good friend

Lyn00Lyn00 : You cared for me when I was depressed and I liked that <3

UnluckyKidUnluckyKid : My twin <3 ur cute

RushRush : Also one of my first friends. Idk your new char(s) lol

NoobCakesNoobCakes : You helped me get the stuff for 4th job, hope you're doing good <3

xAznMikeyxxAznMikeyx : You're the only one that I have a ring with thay stayed for 3 months or more haha :p i'll miss u

Everyone who is/was on my buddy list, in case I forgot

And of course, all the staff for making me have a good time :D

[To be continued]

Sorry if I forgot you, keep bugging me in pm if you wanna be here lel

So yeah, I will be away mostly, but not forever. I can't believe it, I'll miss you guys... I hope you all are doing well <3 This has been a very hard decision. I will be happy to contact you guys on skype (ID: icekirbz) Well I hope to see you guys later!!! And remember, ur all cute <333333

Last edited: Apr 26, 2016
    • Like Like x 19
  2. Piffy

Piffy Pac Pinky

Feb 23, 2016
    12:19 AM
    All the best :cry: Good luck to your journey, becoming a stronger Pokemon OnionBye

• Like Like x 2
  3. Snow

Snow Mr. Anchor

Aug 30, 2015
    Male
    10:19 AM
    Demure
    ... but... who's gonna tell me that im cute now?! ... OnionMercy
    ur cute

• Like Like x 3
  4. Zayph

Zayph Mushmom

Jan 26, 2016
    Male
    Hawaii
    10:19 PM
    Zayph
    Hero
    Aloha
    Take care Zach! Always here if you need anything ;)
    stay cute :p

• Like Like x 2
  5. United

United Skelegon

Aug 24, 2015
    Male
    11:19 AM
    United
    Dark Knight
    Demure
    D:
    OMG why!!!!!!!!!!
    please visit us we will miss you :(
    your really cool and i loved being around ya :(

• Like Like x 1
  6. iSandyS2

iSandyS2 Chronos

Nov 7, 2015
    Female
    Queensland, Australia
    6:19 PM
    iSandyS2
    Hero
    Forsaken
    oh no... take care Zach! and remember to always stay true to urself and dont let anyone tell u otherwise <3

now dont be 12 ok! OnionCourage

haha ill miss u in buddy chat - Hope to see u again soon

• Like Like x 1
  7. fryber

fryber Windraider

Jun 1, 2015
    Male
    Out of sight, out of time
    3:19 AM
    OpTiC
    Sniper, Marksman
    Beaters
    Much love friend, this isn't goodbye. <3

• Like Like x 1
  8. Aero

Aero Skelosaurus

Apr 9, 2015
    Male
    9:19 AM
    Aero
    Night Lord
    Horizon
    ur cute <3

• Like Like x 1
  9. Scepter

Scepter Timer

Feb 20, 2016
    Male
    Singapore
    4:19 PM
    Sceptre
    Buccaneer
    Shinsoo
    All the best with your school man. See you around <3

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  10. Unlucky

Unlucky Mr. Anchor

Aug 8, 2015
    Male
    Australia
    6:19 PM
    Unlucky / Babez
    Project
    Stay cute <3

• Like Like x 2
  11. Michii

Michii Orange Mushroom

Jun 18, 2015
    Female
    Hidden Street: Hideout 16
    You can guess F3
    Magician
    Aloha
    Ganbatte in school~ c:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Clown

Clown Zakum

Jun 27, 2015
    Male
    The Netherlands
    Unknown
    Night Lord
    ✪Circus✪
    You will be missed my friend though you have made the right decision. Cya buddy!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Lyn00

Lyn00 Capt. Latanica

Sep 4, 2015
    Female
    Taiwan,Taipei
    Natto
    Corsair
    Halcyon
    You're cute xD also gl with school, it's stressful I know. Rip to one of the people younger than me tho ;-;

• Like Like x 2
  14. Latte

Latte Headless Horseman Retired Staff

Mar 29, 2015
    USA
    4:19 AM
    Latte
    Bishop
    Horizon
    Good luck with school and take care :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Wintermute

Wintermute Master Chronos

Jun 12, 2015
    Male
    South Korea
    9:19 AM
    Wintermute // Winterfall
    Corsair
    Demure
    See you, kutie ♥

• Like Like x 1
  16. rewyuio

rewyuio Selkie Jr.

Jul 2, 2015
    Male
    Wicked,HolySpirit
    Dark Knight
    High,Project
    I hope you fix your problems at school Zach. If at any point you feel inferior or stupid because of them, just remember they're all under 18 and are most likely idiots who haven't matured. You'll find in life many people can completely twist on you. We call these people a fake fucker. You should generally avoid any more contact with these types of people. Stay true to yourself but act appropriately. Society doesn't allowed for people to be themselves unfortunately and is a hindrance to getting them accept people for who they are. Anyways good luck with your resolution my little grean bro.

• Like Like x 1
  17. OP
    OP
    kirbz

kirbz Pink Teddy

Jun 14, 2015
    Male
    1:19 AM
    Kirby
    Shadower
    Aloha
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2016
  18. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post

• Like Like x 1
  19. Bradyy

Bradyy Slime

Dec 7, 2015
    Male
    5:49 AM
    Bradyy
    Thief
    Hogwarts
    ur cute and ur basic <3

• Like Like x 1
  20. Buffles

Buffles Dark Stone Golem

Dec 9, 2015
    Male
    Buffles
    Paladin
    It's sad to see you go Zach, but we can still stay in contact on Skype! Glad you didn't call me basic in the shoutout even though all those ? haha. I wish you the best :)

ur cute
    always

• Like Like x 1