1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Donated 1,200/ attacked the cake / DID NOT RECEIVE CRYSTAL

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by Candy, Apr 16, 2016.

1. Candy

Candy Timer

Feb 4, 2016
    Male
    12:34 PM
    after waiting 16 hours and other the course of time donating close to 1k cakes , telling everyone to donate and fijnally getting one to spawn after 12+ hours , I attacked the cake boss about 15 times , started lagging, and before it died I wan back and also geneed 3 times , and magic clawed a few more times and the cake died

I was asking where do i talk to , in order to recieve the crystal, and my party told me that it should already be in my inventroy (I had open slots everywhere etc,use,setup,equip and cash shop.. But I did NOT receive my crystal .
    I would really like this to be fixed and possibly recieve my crystal .. I don't think its fair that i donated so much and attacked it the whole time and did not DC , and still did not get 1 .. When a few people d/ced during the cake boss came back and STILL GOT there crystal even tho I attacked .. I really want a crystal because this was my first one and I also would like a reply about this please help me and please let me get my crystal that i rightfully deserve <3 thank you all Gm's

(my post in the cake boss nerf thread)

hey I was gonna make a new bug/glitch thread I was attacking cake boss and did NOT RECEIVE any crystal I have people to claim my story, I was on a party of 6 and magic clawing the cake at the beginning and started lagging and moved to the left .. before it died i came back to the cake monster and also attacked once more , at the end i asked my friends who do i talk to , to gain a crystal and they said it should've popped up .. I have my files updated to current version and did not receive a popup nor did i receive an item (crystal thing) so please either look into this or can i @gm and receive my magic crystal to get 3 to turn them in (i have 0) I got fked over and glitched and did not receive one

I did a good ammount of damage aswell as donating roughly 1.2k cakes , waited 12 hours and did NOT get anything ijn my inventory ( i had open slots )

2. Liprings

Liprings Mushmom

Oct 5, 2015
    Male
    11:34 AM
    Tonk
    Islander
    Aslo have had this problem, @gm'd no reply.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dean

Dean Stone Golem

Apr 13, 2015
    Male
    Bulgaria
    7:34 PM
    Dean/Experience
    Corsair
    Demure
    Same happened to me just now..

4. Taehe

Taehe Mixed Golem

Jan 21, 2016
    Male
    Seoul
    1:34 AM
    Daebak
    Hero
    Nebula
    I have been to 4 events and donated my share and attacked and I still have not gotten a crystal :(. Starting to dislike the setup of the event

• Like Like x 1
  5. Noods

Noods Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

Apr 23, 2015
    Female
    12:34 AM
    Noodles
    Bishop
    Halcyon
    Everyone who did not receive a crystal likely did not attack the cake enough to get one. There's a certain threshold you have to meet. Did you attack the cake throughout the fight? Try that the next time and let us know if you still don't receive a crystal.

6. Liprings

Liprings Mushmom

Oct 5, 2015
    Male
    11:34 AM
    Tonk
    Islander
    This seems unfair for Islanders who have limited range, no skills and VERY tiny HP.
    I've been to one event attacked it twice, got the gem.
    Second time attacked it atleast 4-5 times and didn't get one.

• Like Like x 1
  7. OP
    OP
    Candy

Candy Timer

Feb 4, 2016
    Male
    yeah dude I attacked the cake literally over 20 times , and gened it like 5 times .. seeing as we need 3 I think i should be able to get my crystal .. I donated and did my fair share of the attacking aswell as being in the party who looted cake please let me get my crystal

8. Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    10:34 AM
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    attacking 20 times? That seems pretty small... just how long does the cake last?

9. OP
    OP
    Candy

Candy Timer

Feb 4, 2016
    Male
    I was lagging dude .. and the fight took like 5 minutes or less but i still participated and on top of it all I donated 1k+ cakes to summon