1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

New content updates

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by Neko, May 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neko

Neko Wolfspider

Dec 26, 2014
    3:25 PM
    Neko / Inumimi lvl 6x BM
    Bishop
    Project <3
    So i read another thread recently

the things i could see in it was pretty much:

updates are 99,95% done, we have stuffs we "CAN" release
    we just haven't been assed to release it yet as the last 0,05% of it requires months of coding

also the thing about drops only taking 3-4hours to add
    i doubt people give a fk about fully working quests tbh
    most people probly just want the areas for new training spots or to explore them, if quest are delaying them they could always be added later

my suggestion is to just new areas with portals & mob drops working for now, to at least get some updates out to the server

also im kinda curious about what coding would be invoved in the last 0,05% for any area in maplestory ?
    ^afaik it can't be anything else than npc/quest related, as i don't consider drops to even count as coding
    aka the area should be done at 99,95% ?

if the new things that are "done~" are not even close to done. i think its dumb to tell everyone that its 99% done and not releasing it just to give people fake hope of a new update coming out

& stop being so active on X server. It gives legends a bad rep when their gm's are more active on other servers than their own ik BulbaBulba offered to resign due to this^, if people wanted that I think it would be better if he does resign imo, not trying to be rude and its nothing against him personally but he does carry the legends staff rep even when he is over there and it looks bad for legends. KimberlyKimberly you also seem to be really interested in X server by making suggestions and also being really active there compared to here

• Like Like x 2
  2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    We rather release content that is fully finished than release it half assed. I agree that most just want things to explore though, which is why Magatia will be released when the PQ isn't done yet, which I have included is not part of the .5%. There's still 1 complicated quest that need be coded that leads to the miniboss Chimera.

For rest you're repeating what was already mentioned, so not going address that twice.

• Like Like x 2
  3. OP
    OP
    Neko

Neko Wolfspider

Dec 26, 2014
    Neko / Inumimi lvl 6x BM
    Bishop
    Project <3
    wait so did you address why you where active on the other server & if bulba is leaving the staff ?

or did i miss something ?

4. Kimmy

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    I am not here to fully address things irrelevant to this server. Also, believe it or not, but you're doing the exact same thing now. You are a staff member in an other server making suggestions.

I am not saying the points you provide are invalid (and we addressed it already behind scene somewhat), but mentioning it while doing it yourself is a bit iffy to do.

• Like Like x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    Neko

Neko Wolfspider

Dec 26, 2014
    Neko / Inumimi lvl 6x BM
    Bishop
    Project <3
    how is it irrelevant to the server when it affects the servers reputation ?

yee ik im a staff on another server, but i was also a player here before & still got a account here, i didn't just make a random account to post this thread

also im not close to active here compared to on my server, im mostly lurking here ( like you should probly do instead of being active on that other server )

• Like Like x 1
  6. Kimmy

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    So because you were a past player here its different that you are now making suggestions to improve a competitor? And therefor is not hurting the reputation of the server you are suppose to staff for? I don't quiet understand the difference between the two.

Anyway, the main point of this topic was to address the .5% of Magatia that still has to be done. Progress on the said .5% is already done and hopefully we can release Magatia in the near future. Both Bulba and myself have already left our thought about your second concern, and I am not here to argue whatever which is the right way to go or not, since the concern was already addressed when UnluckyKidUnluckyKid made his topic where partly it was about the same thing.

With both suggestions being answered, I don't think this need be open for longer.

Thanks for the suggestions.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.