1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Targa's Art Shop

Discussion in 'Artwork' started by Lixi, Mar 9, 2016.

1. EternalVoid

EternalVoid Orange Mushroom

Sep 25, 2015
    Male
    Virginia, Us
    10:21 AM
    EternalVoid
    Bishop
    If your still selling these i would love one just let me know :)

• Like Like x 2
  2. Candy

Candy Timer

Feb 4, 2016
    Male
    10:21 AM
    hey i got 5m for the pic but i rlly like ur art work
    [​IMG]

no heart ears plz or cape / just make me look pro and daddyish thanks bro

• Like Like x 1
  3. rewyuio

rewyuio Selkie Jr.

Jul 2, 2015
    Male
    9:21 AM
    Wicked,HolySpirit
    Dark Knight
    High,Project
    Hi targa, can i get a status on my potrait please? Im so excited to see whats its going to look like :)

4. 3DegreeChill

3DegreeChill Master Chronos

Apr 18, 2015
    9:21 AM
    Felicia
    Priest
    Majestic
    ill put mine on hold, my bank is dead

id still like one tho if i come back to regularly playing :(

Last edited: May 18, 2016
  5. OP
    OP
    Lixi

Lixi Pink Teddy

Mar 9, 2016
    Female
    7:21 AM
    Lixi
    Marauder
    Frost
    Hi everyone, firstly I'm really sorry about my lack of activity on the forums/thread and also in-game. I've just lost interest in doing maple art and felt like I had to take a break to rekindle the motivation that I previously had. In the meanwhile I've been doing a lot of traditional art using watercolors and color pencils...

But don't worry, I won't abandon-ship on all the commissions that I have received. I'll start working on them once again but it will probably take longer than before... simply because my interest has diminished and it's hard to draw with no inspiration.

To all of those that I still owe a drawing to, please PM me or send me a reminder so I can guarantee that I won't unintentionally scam you! Thank you for reading, and I apologize for the inconvenience I have caused.

• Like Like x 4