1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Don't tell me the community is like in mapleroyals...

Discussion in 'Community' started by Benizakura, Jun 12, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Benizakura

Benizakura Mushmom

Jun 12, 2016
    Male
    new zealand, wellington
    12:26 PM
    I/L Wizard
    MapleRoyals was fun, but i got perma banned for a ridiculous reason, the staff sucks there and doesn't let players give a freedom of speech and closes every thread before you write something wise back. The staff there is too strict and basically doesn't listen to players opinions.. Players in MapleRoyals basically report you after they get defamed 1-2 times. Players also immediately as you enter their map and kill a few monsters as you're moving to another map, they immediately ask you to change channel or report, all i can say is fuck off i just came here BOOM gets reported for being rude and bad language. Come on guys what happened to old school nostalgic maplestory as they claim themselves that they ''are'', yeah right they are turning some things to v83 soon.

In my days, the gamemasters and players didn't really care about if you say bad words, it was fun to argue back in the days without getting banned. I don't say i am gonna argue on this server, but there are always some punks around with low IQ...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Clown

Clown Zakum

Jun 27, 2015
    Male
    The Netherlands
    11:26 AM
    Unknown
    Night Lord
    ✪Circus✪
    Hello Benzikakura,
    First off all welcome to maplelegends.
    To respond to ur "rant", the staff here is relatively strict as well. Ive recently lost quite some solid friends because they felt they werent heard. Censorship happends but only if you say something offense, if you state a problem/idea for improvement it is normally allowed (I feel like this staff's policy on freedom is speech is quite oke, they just ignore you if they dont feel like you stated correct things/with good reasons). As of bans for defaming, it happend to me xD (so yea that exists also). I know a friend who got banned for killing a boss, going to fm to get a buff, finishing the boss while someone else grabbed mapowner (and he got banned). So I wouldnt advice killing a few mobs in someone elses map.

Nostalgia seems the main priority here but things like summon bags are removed because they can have a negative influence on the comminity (might anger people). I would say the main priority is a healthy community which sadly results in quite some limitation.

I am truly sorry to aknowledging the things you are trying to avoid, but trust me this server is a lot of fun, but lying to you didnt seem fair either. I still hope you will enjoy the server.

Finally fun fact, the IQ of this community is an average of 122 with the lowest at 112.

• Like Like x 2
  3. OP
    OP
    Benizakura

Benizakura Mushmom

Jun 12, 2016
    Male
    new zealand, wellington
    I/L Wizard
    WHAT NO MONSTER BAGS?!!!!! Never was a problem in mapleroyals... LOL GIVE EM BACK I WANNA KILL SOME KERNING NOOBS XDDD

Seriously i defamed some guy today twice cuz he wasn't a nice guy, so i decided to yell in kerning '' B>defame for this guy 1 mil ea'' And i got perma banned for that.

4. Clown

Clown Zakum

Jun 27, 2015
    Male
    The Netherlands
    Unknown
    Night Lord
    ✪Circus✪
    Hmm it got me my 2nd harrasment strike meaning my next one will be a permanent account ban. So it is not as harsh but it is still a rule ;).

Aka 3x equals account ban (but other harrasment thingies get added to that aswell).

5. OP
    OP
    Benizakura

Benizakura Mushmom

Jun 12, 2016
    Male
    new zealand, wellington
    I/L Wizard
    Hey i'm not here to judge this server if i haven't really experienced it right ;)? But i think this server is amazing without the summoning bags i think i will be alright SlimeSweat

• Like Like x 1
  6. OP
    OP
    Benizakura

Benizakura Mushmom

Jun 12, 2016
    Male
    new zealand, wellington
    I/L Wizard
    Well rules are meant to be broken. Welcome me to MapleLegends! Man i'm pissed off to myself... i was gonna get married today!

7. OP
    OP
    Benizakura

Benizakura Mushmom

Jun 12, 2016
    Male
    new zealand, wellington
    I/L Wizard
    Hey Clown i'm Ray btw. I used to be a class clown :D

• Like Like x 1
  8. supabayde

supabayde Red Snail

Apr 13, 2016
    Male
    4:26 AM
    supa
    Priest
    i was also perma banned from royals they're the biggest fucking nazi staff ever its trash

• Like Like x 2
  9. Franco

Franco Wolfspider

May 25, 2015
    Male
    Argentina
    6:26 AM
    Hotguy6pack/Enough
    Night Lord
    Project
    L O L

• Like Like x 6
  10. Shaved

Shaved Mixed Golem

Apr 6, 2015
    Male
    Ceylon/Shaved
    Night Lord
    Fairy Tail
    hahahah :D GG <3

• Like Like x 1
  11. Boggyb

Boggyb Master Chronos

Jul 28, 2015
    Male
    10:26 AM
    Pauldaniels
    Bishop
    Misfits
    Sounds legit FoxF6

• Like Like x 1
  12. Midnight

Midnight Skelegon

Jan 2, 2015
    5:26 AM
    Midnight/TheMorrigan
    Dragon Knight, Assassin
    WeenieHutJrs
    Unable to decipher which words belong to which statement, but uh... if you have an issue, use the Support section.

13. Kyle

Kyle Capt. Latanica

Mar 30, 2015
    Male
    Paladin
    supa from gurlzrool is that you

14. Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    3:26 AM
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    Well let me just set you straight. While the person training on the map first is probably being rude and anti-social for asking you to leave immediately, telling them to fuck off is also not allowed here.

Sometimes you just have to frame what you want to say more nicely, or at least stop swearing so much, yeah?

• Like Like x 7
  15. supabayde

supabayde Red Snail

Apr 13, 2016
    Male
    supa
    Priest
    hey ! :D

16. Jackii Kon

Jackii Kon Dark Stone Golem

Sep 21, 2015
    Male
    Dragon Knight
    :(
    101 how to have a great time on this server:
    1. Follow the rules
    2. You can always choose between being rude and being nice
    3. Be nice
    4. Seriously, don't be a douche.

There you go now you'll be able to have a great time with everyone, staff, fmhoes and elitists all included.

• Like Like x 5
  17. OP
    OP
    Benizakura

Benizakura Mushmom

Jun 12, 2016
    Male
    new zealand, wellington
    I/L Wizard
    LOOL i couldn't agree more :D

18. Redwine

Redwine Capt. Latanica

Apr 20, 2015
    USA
    5:26 AM
    Redwine
    CIRCUS
    so you're probably an asshole. lel.

• Like Like x 3
  19. supabayde

supabayde Red Snail

Apr 13, 2016
    Male
    supa
    Priest
    just sounds like some fags who cant handle the bantz and get butthurt

20. Franco

Franco Wolfspider

May 25, 2015
    Male
    Argentina
    6:26 AM
    Hotguy6pack/Enough
    Night Lord
    Project
    This answer from you makes my eyes bleed a little, All your attitude does is disgust other people. Only thing you are really doing in this thread is make a spectacle of yourself, and not the good kind.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2016
    • Like Like x 6
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.