1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Clean Slate Scroll uses White Scrolls

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by MapleBento, Aug 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MapleBento

MapleBento Slimy

Apr 2, 2015
    Male
    12:47 AM
    Grizzly
    Dark Knight
    Noir
    Hi, today I obtained a white scroll and a css 1% from NLC gachapon. Apparently using a Clean Slate Scroll on an item will also use a white scroll. But if you think about that, it doesn't make any sense because clean slate scrolls don't use slots. Yet my white scroll was consumed to preserve a slot I wasn't going to lose. I was wondering if I could get refunded because that doesn't make any sense to me and this is legit the best item I've gotten from gach since April 2nd, 2015. Hope to hear from you soon.

-Suicide Watch

-Grizzly*

• Like Like x 3
  2. SwordArt

SwordArt Windraider

Jun 18, 2015
    Male
    12:47 AM
    Paladin
    washed up

• Like Like x 2
  3. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    8:47 AM
    Moderator Post
    Please PM me the character ID (IGN) you've used it on and which item, a timeframe may be nice too. This is for logging purposes.

From what we saw when testing is that you still got the yes or no on using a white scroll prompt which you accidentally pressed yes probably. However, seeing it indeed make never sense to use a white scroll for slates, I consider looking into it. Maybe eventually we can add a server sided block so a white scroll never get removed for slates, even if you pressed 'yes'.

• Like Like x 1
  4. iChecco

iChecco Slimy

Jun 21, 2015
    My House
    LegoIas
    Bowmaster
    Demure
    B A E M O N TriHard

5. United

United Skelegon

Aug 24, 2015
    Male
    9:47 AM
    United
    Dark Knight
    Demure
    The world in telling you to Not use the 1css..........
    Take that advice

• Like Like x 1
  6. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    White scroll refunded and bug fixed next rev. Thanks for being specific with timestamp when you did scroll :>

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.