1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

imagine if there was a , w+ipe

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Salamander, Sep 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Salamander

Salamander Timer

Jun 16, 2015
    Male
    2:49 PM
    Salamander
    Dark Knight
    maplelegends announce a brand new beginning, a new story will be written in this particular looks like game for my 6 yr old baby part of the internet
    which will unfold in 1-2 months
    tons of players hyping
    tons of players preparing for battle
    the old shall return
    with the new coming feeling stern
    renowned veterans coming back with less life than a jar of dead mice
    new challengers with an eagerness like a thirsty beaver in a planet called dryto looking for enough moisture to atleast fathom it's own existence, except more towards hitting the top rank
    new guilds, which will be the first to claim the best , the first to hit a more than a 4 digit number of views under the group of hot threads to let every elitist wannabe out there know that they are real hot deal and that if you wanna be in then you will have upload a vid of yourself going 22 straight at dragon nest left behind without batting an eye while emily ratajowski sits nude behind you flicking her tee eye tee
    who will be the first to hit the map of the orgasming ghosts that gives a piece of paper which can make an earring more dexy than it can be sexy , where big asian santa roams which will cause every chief keef bandito known to man to be begged harder than a kilogram of steel to rid of it so thy can train in peace instead of pieces.
    which group of young edgy teens eating peanut butter on turkey telling their momma school got burnt down so they gotta stay home but really just wanna be like their sensei Tiger sama will be the first to down the 8 gherkin jerking zakum? or will it be the gangster chaps from harlems 136th st with all names ending with brown sipping oj till dawn grinding harder than a rock and stick in between a cavemans hands cause they failed their first mixtape and now take to pixel land to become jr mafia of perion.
    which zane malik will be first to officially title themselves "im lucky boy cuz i just won lotery 6 times a row row" aka a summer time treat in aussie school yards [​IMG] (only the ogs will get this)

ima
    imagin
    imagina

so much potential for potentially new adventures, so much elitism to be elited , so much holy beams to be blast and so much pq track to be sold

but if no wipe or new world, we will never kno jack sh5t like the guy from GoT
    jeff wind? was it
    [​IMG]
    like these slippers, sometimes you don't need a reason to do something riduclous so wipe this before i wipe ur existence ,jkz lmao but ye do it

Last edited: Sep 16, 2016
    • Like Like x 6
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  2. Ghost.

Ghost. Nightshadow

Sep 12, 2015
    Male
    USA
    12:49 AM
    Ghost/Reclaimer
    Night Lord
    Project
    this is how you write a quality post

• Like Like x 9
  3. OP
    OP
    Salamander

Salamander Timer

Jun 16, 2015
    Male
    Salamander
    Dark Knight
    it is of the finest grade sir spooky, handcrafted

4. Nikki

Nikki Selkie Jr.

Apr 16, 2015
    Female
    11:49 PM
    Nikki
    Assassin
  5. OP
    OP
    Salamander

Salamander Timer

Jun 16, 2015
    Male
    Salamander
    Dark Knight
    kimberly oh sweet soul may you bless us with a chance to be elitists ,
    atleast tell us if you think i am attractive then maybe we can get a date,
    i hope you like cream because 88 times 5 equals me blowing it like a hose

• Like Like x 1
  6. OP
    OP
    Salamander

Salamander Timer

Jun 16, 2015
    Male
    Salamander
    Dark Knight
    what a marvelous pie may i plow it with heavy force?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Aero

Aero Skelosaurus

Apr 9, 2015
    Male
    5:49 AM
    Aero
    Night Lord
    Horizon
    [​IMG]

8. OP
    OP
    Salamander

Salamander Timer

Jun 16, 2015
    Male
    Salamander
    Dark Knight
    i would die tho
    i think aero wants some pie but hes too shy, maybe he has a thing for older bearded guys, if he says no it might be a lie.... why....

• Like Like x 1
  9. OP
    OP
    Salamander

Salamander Timer

Jun 16, 2015
    Male
    Salamander
    Dark Knight
    aero schmero cholero kero keto keta ketamine , all these things r related.... but people only like ketamine...

10. OP
    OP
    Salamander

Salamander Timer

Jun 16, 2015
    Male
    Salamander
    Dark Knight
    cal schmal shal tal nal ral , you're not a pal... so you can be a bal... sack

11. OP
    OP
    Salamander

Salamander Timer

Jun 16, 2015
    Male
    Salamander
    Dark Knight
    sheet feet licking concrete, licking cordial off tables , eating marmalade labels , insertion of a cable, up his a hole, would rather prefer something out of a stable...

gallos cuzin aka the delivery

12. OP
    OP
    Salamander

Salamander Timer

Jun 16, 2015
    Male
    Salamander
    Dark Knight
  13. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    6:49 AM
    Moderator Post
    Bringing old 'elitists' coming back as attraction point is most likely the least thing I am looking forward to if a wipe ever had to happen

Also, there's a lot of these threads up already where some of them actually have a discussion, so this one gets closed.

• Like Like x 8
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.