1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Eliza's Eternal Sleep

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by SYLegend, Jan 18, 2017.

1. SYLegend

SYLegend Dark Stone Golem

Mar 6, 2015
    Male
    1:37 PM
    Hello, I can't figure out how to do the last part of this quest (playing the harp). I'm sure that I hit the right notes in the right order, but the quest doesn't complete. Is there something else I need to do?

2. Number32

Number32 Skelegon Retired Staff

Jul 3, 2015
    Male
    The Netherlands
    Smores
    Bishop
    Demure
    • Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    SYLegend

SYLegend Dark Stone Golem

Mar 6, 2015
    Male
    Got it, somehow I didn't realize that I had to double-click the stones, even tough I tried it at least 10+ times.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Poofcakes

Poofcakes Pizzatarian Retired Staff

May 8, 2015
    Female
    The Netherlands
    Turn on your sound next time, then you can hear the notes to be sure you've activated every note properly. :)

• Like Like x 2