1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Pets Clothing For Donator

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Invincible, Jan 28, 2017.

1. Invincible

Invincible Brown Teddy

Mar 17, 2015
    Male
    Canada/Quebec
    6:35 AM
    Invincible
    Bishop
    Honor
    - Currently, donor points can be used to purchase items from the "DONOR" section of the Cash Shop and permanent versions of the NX clothing in the regular Cash Shop. Please be aware of this because you will not be refunded.

- By donating you will not gain additional advantages over a non-donating player. All uses of donor points will be cosmetic only.

I have bought Donor Points for NX Clothing on my pets and its actualy unavaible, there was nothing that specify pets Clothing are not included. I suggest that it get added so we Donor can buy permanant cosmetic for our pets too or to make sure to add a tips about it on the Donor page so other player do not do the same mistake as i did.

http://imgur.com/a/qmdja

2. Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    4:35 AM
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    The thing about pet clothing is that you can scroll them for speed and jump. At this point, they no longer become a purely cosmetic item.

Unless, of course, certain donor pet clothings are added later which have 0 upgrade slots.

3. OP
    OP
    Invincible

Invincible Brown Teddy

Mar 17, 2015
    Male
    Canada/Quebec
    Invincible
    Bishop
    Honor
    I would like to know what is the befinit about having a pets that jump higher or that move a bit faster... Lmao XD

Also, pets scroll are totaly worthless you can basicaly get them for free.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2017
  4. Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    4:35 AM
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    [​IMG]

It's not the pets that jump higher. You scroll for speed/jump, your character gets those bonuses.

And no, the availability of pet scrolls actually does vary. Worthless sure, but most people just toss them, and so unless you've hoarded an ample supply, you might not have enough when you want them.

Keep in mind that the pet equips disappear after 90 days, which means you have to buy a new pet clothing and rescroll it every time. And that's why donor pet clothing is probably a bad idea, because imagine if you got a really well-scrolled one and then never had to mess with scrolling another...

5. OP
    OP
    Invincible

Invincible Brown Teddy

Mar 17, 2015
    Male
    Canada/Quebec
    Invincible
    Bishop
    Honor
    Well then i guess i was wrong, i though it was affecting the pets only, adding those cosmetic item without any slot could still work duh.