1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Unable to go in Window Mode

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Colin, Jun 8, 2016.

1. Colin

Colin Orange Mushroom

Jun 8, 2016
    Male
    1:49 PM
    Trinative
    Dragon Knight
    Basic
    I've tried re-downloading multiple times, but my legends still can't go to window mode. I've tried through ctrl+alt+enter and through the settings window, but both don't work. When I do either, nothing happens and this sound plays once(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKxkST3RgJY). Normally I don't really care, but I've recently dc'd from a zrun and windowed mode will hopefully help prevent that. Any help/advice is appreciated!

2. OP
    OP
    Colin

Colin Orange Mushroom

Jun 8, 2016
    Male
    Trinative
    Dragon Knight
    Basic
    Note: I never had problems going into window mode in gms

3. Tobbax

Tobbax Slime

Feb 3, 2017
    8:49 PM
    Did you found any solutions? got the same problem

Last edited: Feb 4, 2017
  4. OP
    OP
    Colin

Colin Orange Mushroom

Jun 8, 2016
    Male
    Trinative
    Dragon Knight
    Basic
    I actually just fixed it today; my main monitor was native 1680x1050 so it caused some issues going into widowed mode pretty sure. If you're on 1680x1050 try switching to a 1920x1080 monitor

• Like Like x 1