1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Poor losers

Discussion in 'Community' started by MikMuk, Feb 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MikMuk

MikMuk Orange Mushroom

Jan 16, 2017
    Male
    6:03 PM
    MikMuk
    I/L Wizard
    CookieClub
    We all crave a door spot in FM1. Many will name their shop 'Door spot' to display how pleased they are in obtaining one.

But they only last 24 hours. Then the race is on. Take it down and put it up again quick if you want to keep it.

I didn't expect this from Boo. though. He closed his shop then had to rush to Frederick. I saw the spot, Empty. You can see how rushed I was by the rather unusual name.

I understand Removed name due to promoting hate, you were disappointed. But you really shouldn't have let it get the better of you. It's a game. The spots in the Free Market are part of the game.

The spot which you insist was yours, was somebody else's before. It will be someone else's again soon.

Chill man.
    PS stop by for bargains.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2017
  2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    7:03 PM
    Moderator Post
    Thread closed due to promoting hate towards a user.

If you have a problem with someone, report it, do not gather people to hate on the people involved.

3. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    7:03 PM
    Moderator Post
    Although I do want to add here for clarify sake that Free Market rooms are Free for all, meaning anyone can take your spot once its available. There's nothing game rule breaking about that, meaning if you are rude towards someone that 'took' your spot you are the only one breaking (a) rule(s)

TL;DR: OP did nothing wrong , the person gathering users to hate on the person that 'took' his shop is. Free Market rooms are not owned by anyone, and are Free for All.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2017
    • Like Like x 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.