1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello! :D

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Thijmenk, Feb 12, 2017.

1. Thijmenk

Thijmenk Horny Mushroom

Feb 2, 2017
    Male
    The Netherlands
    11:46 AM
    Broccoli
    Bishop
    Halcyon
    Hello guys!

My name is Thijmen and I'm kinda new to the server. I started 2 weeks ago and I enjoy this server a lot! This evening I began to look on the forum because of the patch so I might introduce myself aswell :D
    I'm 21 years old and live in The Netherlands. I'm taking a gap year of college at the moment, so i'll be very active at this game till september ^^ At the moment i have a lvl 72 priest called Broccoli so feel free to add me in your buddylist. I started playing maple in 2008 on EMS and came back multiple times. last time I played was with the you&I patch. but normal maplestory has changed so much and is to p2w for me to play. Now I'm craving for some real nostalgic maplestory gameplay and when maplestory used to make sense. See you guys online! :D

• Like Like x 6
  2. carrottop

carrottop Slime

Nov 1, 2015
    Female
    Ontario - Canada
    5:46 AM
    DeeKay
    Dark Knight
    Halcyon
    Welcome to MapleLegends! IGN's are carrottop2 (lvl 17? Bishop) and DeeKay (lvl 11? DK). :D IRL I am Tania and am from Canada. By now you have learned that ML is a great community and ppl are (for the most part) kind and helpful. Let me know if I can help in any way! See you in game!

• Like Like x 2
  3. OP
    OP
    Thijmenk

Thijmenk Horny Mushroom

Feb 2, 2017
    Male
    The Netherlands
    Broccoli
    Bishop
    Halcyon
    Yeah i've met some very nice people and made some good friends already! Solostory is boringstory, you never have enough friends. I'll add you when the server is back up!

4. Ryae

Ryae Wolfspider

Apr 17, 2015
    Female
    USA (West Coast)
    2:46 AM
    Ryae
    Night Lord
    Nimbus
    :eek: Is this what life is like as a priest hahaha

Anyhow, glad to have you! My IGN is Ryae and I'm 7x at the moment, so let me know if there's anything I can help you with or if you wanna partner up. Feel free to drop me a request in-game ^^ Cheers!

• Like Like x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    Thijmenk

Thijmenk Horny Mushroom

Feb 2, 2017
    Male
    The Netherlands
    Broccoli
    Bishop
    Halcyon
    Haha yeah i kinda went hardcore grinding at gs2 once i reached 45. Getting that hs asap!

• Like Like x 1