1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

It's never too late to say hi (i hope)

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Krauser94, Mar 12, 2017.

1. Krauser94

Krauser94 Designer Staff Member Graphics Designer

Nov 6, 2016
    Male
    10:35 PM
    Krauser94
    Shadower
    Nebula
    So, i've been lately checking the forums, when, this stupid thing came into my mind: i forgot to say hi.

I know it, sounds weird and unnecessary , also considering i'm not someone that just started a week ago, but i needed to do it. Thats why i think that, going also a little more about my experiencie here is something that i can and, will do. (If you are not interested on reading that amount, just stick to the "Hi", what in the end is the goal of all this, but i wanted to open myself a little more because i was feeling it too.)

Sooo, there i go. My name is Dani and i'm 22, and i started playing this server like 6 months ago with some friends. At the begining i was with them only, so it was like the old times in Maple. At first, that was cool, we were doing quest and all that stuff that we did back then, so it was fun.

Eventually, i decided to explore a little more on my own, so i decided that checking FM will be a good way to start. After checking some stores in a mostly afk FM, i started jumping and chatting with someone that asked me if i wanted to join a guild, so as a noob i always have been, i was really excited, and asked if my friends could join too. We joined that guild and started our "first" contact with other in-game people.

Gradually, due to class stuff, they were not able to play the same time we had been doing so i decided to wait for them to play, just in case they decided to return. While that happened, i noticed that "why not enter from time to time?", so i started playing a little more on my own, and chatting sometimes with the peolpe in the Alliance chat.

When more time passed, they decided to quit for a while due to the massive amount of work they had, so i was there like "what do i do? should i leave for a while, or might i stay and continue what i never did in EMS?"

And there goes a choice i will never regret.

I decided to start chatting more with people, and getting more focused on doing new things. Things i've never did back in the days when i was a younger (The age changes, but the noob remains, just saying).

Some time have passed now, and i can say that here i met the most amazing and friendly people, and for someone like me (with this being my first experience on a private server), that is one of the best things ever. All of them had made me, without them knowing, a happy person, more than i use to be (and it's hard, i live happy all the time and still don't know why) so that's why i want to put a small thank you to all that decides to use that time with me here.

I can truly tell that i made really good friends here, people i already got used to say "wb!" (side note, idk how people haven't said "shut up!" for being a wb-spammer XD) every day and spend my time here with them. Even chatting with them about IRL stuff.

It doesn't matter your age/country/gender as long as you can really chat with someone and get used to "see" them everyday, because we are players and humans too, and this is something that we forget ometimes.

Well, to sum up this huge amount of stuff i said: thanks everyone that is making my stay here the best thing ever, and also i hope we still do a lot of things together!.

So, yeah, hi and all that i guess. Hope we meet in-game (if that didn't happened yet) and have a nice day! SlimeGrin

• Like Like x 17
  2. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    1:35 PM
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Eternals
    Nope...too late!!! (j/k)

• Like Like x 2
  3. Benizakura

Benizakura Mushmom

Jun 12, 2016
    Male
    new zealand, wellington
    11:35 PM
    I/L Wizard
    Hi and welcome =)

• Like Like x 1
  4. fryber

fryber Windraider

Jun 1, 2015
    Male
    Out of sight, out of time
    3:35 PM
    OpTiC
    Sniper, Marksman
    Beaters
    "Better late than never."

:)

• Like Like x 2
  5. GilDesuka

GilDesuka Capt. Latanica

Nov 6, 2016
    Earth
    11:35 PM
    Kotone, JellyFish, Yesterday, ApplePi
    Beginner, Islander, I/L Wizard, Bandit
    How sweet ^^ welcome! let's be friends :D

• Like Like x 1
  6. Rasenganjedi

Rasenganjedi Slimy

Apr 13, 2016
    Male
    Netherlands
    Buccake
    Buccaneer
    Nebula
    Hello OnionHi

• Like Like x 1
  7. Durzo

Durzo Horny Mushroom

Mar 9, 2015
    Male
    Rome
    Phate, Durzo
    Bishop
    Halcyon
    Wb wb

• Like Like x 2
  8. NatteHond

NatteHond Skelosaurus

Apr 10, 2015
    Male
    OnionAdore DANIIIIIII OnionAdore

• Like Like x 1
  9. xNivx

xNivx Headless Horseman

Apr 18, 2016
    Male
    Shin Sekai
    2:35 PM
    xNivx
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    LOL DANI
    welcomee SlimeLove

• Like Like x 1
  10. Heartiess

Heartiess Guest

9:35 PM
    [​IMG]
    ;)

Im so happy you decided to stay. Ive had such great nights with you and random ass calls! You make my tummy flutter with butterflies hehe

• Like Like x 2
  11. Irene

Irene Dark Stone Golem

Jan 25, 2016
    Female
    Parts Unknown
    1:35 PM
    Symphenic
    Crossbowman
    No its never too late Dani. hello

• Like Like x 1