1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

I can't play after the rollback

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mouse123, Mar 21, 2017.

1. mouse123

mouse123 Mushmom

Feb 21, 2017
    Female
    11:24 PM
    Dark Knight
    I'm not sure why. I vote every day, hoping I'll jump back into playing, but I have to log out as soon as I click a character. I'm just not into doing all of those quests all over again (and I was out of the country for work over the 3x weekend, boo)

But damn if I quit this forum. I don't even really post much, more of a lurker these days, but I love this crazy community of baes tbh

2. Rasenganjedi

Rasenganjedi Slimy

Apr 13, 2016
    Male
    Netherlands
    7:24 AM
    Buccake
    Buccaneer
    Nebula
    Question, how many levels did you lose exactly.
    I'm asking this cause i had a similar feel when the rollback happened.

3. OP
    OP
    mouse123

mouse123 Mushmom

Feb 21, 2017
    Female
    Dark Knight
    Well, I play between three characters, so quite a lot, honestly. But I also lost all the money, items, etc. that I gained + not being able to take advantage of the (very short-lived) compensation toootally sucks.

I'm not angry or even the least bit upset though, I just lost the excitement I had to relive my childhood through the game. It went from fun to... a draining catch-up lol

4. Rasenganjedi

Rasenganjedi Slimy

Apr 13, 2016
    Male
    Netherlands
    7:24 AM
    Buccake
    Buccaneer
    Nebula
    Well, i know how you feel i lost 6 lvls, while that doesn't sound much it was from 119 to 113, i also lost a total of 160 million mesos, so i know how you feel. How i solved this was well, i was just angry, made that anger turn into motivation(don't remember how though)
    Though if you really feel like you can't play now, come back in 2 weeks, you most likely feel okay to level again.

• Like Like x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    mouse123

mouse123 Mushmom

Feb 21, 2017
    Female
    Dark Knight
    eh, it's not an issue. I don't really care that much tbh, if I feel like I wanna play, I'll do it. I doubt it though lol but we'll see!

I'm glad the motivation found you :)

6. xNivx

xNivx Headless Horseman

Apr 18, 2016
    Male
    Shin Sekai
    xNivx
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    Aw I know what you're going through.
    Sadly.. we should expect stuff like this to happen ONCE in a while.
    There's nothing to do besides motivating yourself as he said and you should actully do that because it adds to the fun MapleF2
    It's ruining your excitement but there's nothing anyone can do..

• Like Like x 1