1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestion: Breaking Alliances

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Heartiess, Apr 6, 2017.

1. Heartiess

Heartiess Guest

8:59 AM
    As a player and GM I have had to answer a lot of questions about ending guild alliances. Most of the time
    players only want to get rid of one dead guild to replace it with an active one, while keeping their current
    alliance. This currently cant happen in MapleLegends and as far as I know, it did not happen in GMS either.
    Not sure if this is a simple code change, client change or a difficult client hack but I was wondering if we
    would be able to change it.

Problem:
    Dead guilds cant be kicked from alliances without the guild leader being online

Current solutions:
    -Somehow contact the leader who has quit and kindly ask them to reinstall the game and log in
    -Disband the whole alliance (which would effect all guilds in the alliance, instead of just one) and
    remake it for another 1-5 mil mesos

My suggestion: Be able to kick a guild from alliance without the leader or any member of the said guild being online

Not sure if this is possible, since in GMS it was this way as well.​

• Like Like x 13
  2. xNivx

xNivx Headless Horseman

Apr 18, 2016
    Male
    Shin Sekai
    1:59 AM
    xNivx
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    Pretty sure it can be possible.

• Like Like x 1
  3. MattyIce

MattyIce Mushmom

Mar 11, 2016
    Male
    3:59 AM
    Soju
    Night Lord
    Demure
  4. OP
    OP
    Heartiess

Heartiess Guest

8:59 AM
  5. Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    1:59 AM
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    Interesting to see a staff member bumping their own suggestions....

OnionSmart

• Like Like x 2