1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice
Vibrance

Useful Profile Links:

Last Activity:
Nov 9, 2023
Local time:
7:14 AM

Following 1

Living life

Share This Page

Vibrance

Mano, Male, from Earth

Sometimes things happen that make you re-evaluate your perspective on life, and you find you have more to be thankful for than you realized. Nov 22, 2022

Vibrance was last seen:
Nov 9, 2023
    1. Vibrance
      Vibrance
      Sometimes things happen that make you re-evaluate your perspective on life, and you find you have more to be thankful for than you realized.
      1. Kimmy likes this.
    2. Jean
      Jean
      reply from 1,000,000 count: pokemon brown is ok but get hard in elite four and post game (trainers with level 70+ pokemon) i play that game years ago but i did fast forward so much that i lose interest so for now on i play the games normally
    3. RemiIia
      RemiIia
      "I am a saint" F3
      1. Vibrance likes this.
    4. Vibrance
      Vibrance
      Believe in yourself. Have faith in your abilities. Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.
    5. Vibrance
      Vibrance
      The trouble with most of us is that we'd rather be ruined by praise than saved by criticism.
    6. Vibrance
      Vibrance
      Shoot for the moon — if you miss, you'll still be among the stars.
    7. Vibrance
      Vibrance
      Be your very own miracle. Every goal that you make is a chain you break to set your spirit free.
      1. Precel likes this.
  • About

Living life
    IGN:
    Vibrance, Scorching, Goldenrod
    Job:
    • F/P Wizard
    • I/L Wizard
    • Bishop
    Level:
    Guild:
    Symphony
    Sometimes things happen that make you re-evaluate your perspective on life, and you find you have a lot more to be thankful for than you realized.

Signature

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sometimes things happen that make you re-evaluate your perspective on life, and you find you have more to be thankful for than you realized.