1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice
Clown

Useful Profile Links:

Local time:
9:36 PM
Student

Share This Page

Clown

Zakum, Male, from The Netherlands

I'm not mad either, I'm also just disappointed. Jun 18, 2016

1. NatteHond
    2. nubjulez
      nubjulez
      Wherewe r u bb
      1. Clown
        Clown
        ehhhh?
        Mar 12, 2016
    3. Clown
      Clown
      I wish I didn't have to sleep
      1. Jean likes this.
      2. kirbz
        kirbz
        y u double post, you really wish you didnt have to sleep? f3
        Sep 30, 2015
        Clown likes this.
      3. Clown
        Clown
        Hehe
        Oct 23, 2015
    4. Clown
      Clown
      I wish I didn't have to sleep
      1. Jean likes this.
  • About

Student
    IGN:
    Unknown
    Job:
    • Night Lord
    Level:
    Guild:
    ✪Circus✪

Signature

As much as we will attempt to do so, we can't please everyone. Whenever we make decisions, we will always attempt to please the majority of our playerbase. We understand that everyone has different opinions, and we hope that you understand our perspective if we ever make a decision that you do not like. Every so often we will open community polls to get a better idea of the community's opinions on various topics (e.g. various GMS-like features). We understand that GMS did not do everything correctly, so we will always listen to your suggestions on anything that you find displeasing. However, just because a few players ask for something, does not mean that it will happen. We consider all of our players as members of our team, and we need to decide collectively when changes need to be made. We also ask that you take some time to get used to our features first (e.g. Pin at Login), before leaving feedback.
    -Kimberly,Dec 16, 2014

[​IMG]