1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice
xAznMikeyx

Useful Profile Links:

Last Activity:
Jan 20, 2019
Local time:
4:54 AM

Followers 2

Share This Page

xAznMikeyx

Mushmom, Male

Sorry for being inactive my friends. Busy playing other games. Hope to see you guys soon. Inactive for a while. Peace out guys and have fun! May 6, 2016

xAznMikeyx was last seen:
Jan 20, 2019
    1. Samus
      Samus
      Hi! :D
      1. xAznMikeyx
        xAznMikeyx
        HEYYYY SAMUSSS. Long time no see! EYY Calc BC is getting pretty easy atm
        Oct 21, 2016
      2. xAznMikeyx
        xAznMikeyx
        We are doing some integrals and some sumations atm
        Oct 21, 2016
    2. Piffy
      Piffy
      I miss u already mikey :(
      1. xAznMikeyx
        xAznMikeyx
        :c i'm sorryyyy
        May 12, 2016
      2. xAznMikeyx
        xAznMikeyx
        I'm always on the forum if you need me though c:
        May 12, 2016
    3. xAznMikeyx
      xAznMikeyx
      Sorry for being inactive my friends. Busy playing other games. Hope to see you guys soon. Inactive for a while. Peace out guys and have fun!
      1. Smile likes this.
    4. Smile
      Smile
      zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
      1. xAznMikeyx likes this.
    5. xAznMikeyx
      xAznMikeyx
      It's about time to change the future and aim to be the best that I will ever become.
    6. xAznMikeyx
      xAznMikeyx
      Race to level 140 is near! Let's see how far I can get in a certain amount of time ;)
    7. xAznMikeyx
      xAznMikeyx
      :3 who wants some hugs? Valentine's Day is coming!
      1. Kimmy
        Kimmy
        I wouldn't mind one right now.
        Jan 18, 2016
      2. xAznMikeyx
        Jan 18, 2016
    8. xAznMikeyx
      xAznMikeyx
      Haven't wrote anything on my status for while, so I might as well make my first status. I just want to say that I love all of you.
      1. Snow, Kimmy and kirbz like this.
      2. kirbz
        kirbz
        <3
        Jan 12, 2016
      3. Snow
        Snow
        'Ur cute' :D
        Jan 19, 2016
  • About

IGN:
    xAznMikeyx
    Job:
    • Marksman
    Level:
    Guild:
    Project
    "I trust the ones I love and fight for what I want, but I still fail to get back up. How do I be strong? How do I face the challenges I meet in life? What is the right path to go to? How hard do you try for everyone to meet your goals? To be honest, I never met my goals. For once who had never gained the respect this young man deserved. Being #1 does not mean you are really #1, it means you are reaching above your goals. Your future and your shadows.. are all is real. Can you see me? No, you can't. If you had sharp eyes, you would see the long lasting kindness from what's comming from my heart, but not for long. Once you know the darkness that is dripping upon me, you will not exist from what I see." - xAznMikeyx

Signature

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] Toy rifles ftw :D

[​IMG] Chilling with Kise :p
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    1/29/16 Kelsey's real name confirmed

[​IMG]