1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice
Sam_Vosh

Useful Profile Links:

Last Activity:
Mar 4, 2022
Local time:
2:36 PM
Something with code. Not cryptology

Share This Page

Sam_Vosh

Capt. Latanica, Female, from Somewhere over a fictional rainbow

Retired Staff

I never thought I would level when having returned. My commitment to MB card collecting apparently is enough! Apr 29, 2020

Sam_Vosh was last seen:
Mar 4, 2022
    1. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      So, day late. Yesterday there was no Horntail run. After attendance of over 15 twice, it suddenly went down to six. Where did everyone go?
    2. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      Turns out my laptop is not good enough anymore to handle a stream and a group call. Unfortunately streams has to be suspended because of it
      1. Kimmy
        Kimmy
        Considered trying re-format Windows after backing up everything?
        Feb 1, 2018
      2. Sam_Vosh
        Sam_Vosh
        I don't want to start with a clean slate. I've got way too many files in way too many places to try a re-format. Besides, I'm looking into a replacement desktop.
        Feb 1, 2018
    3. Kimmy
      Kimmy
      Don't forget tomorrow to write a message =P

Its going to be about the HT changes isn't it?
      1. Sam_Vosh
        Sam_Vosh
        I'm not sure. I think I've already gathered enough information for Horntail to not be so challenging anymore.
        Jan 27, 2018
      2. Sam_Vosh
        Sam_Vosh
        You did not expect that sunday update now did you?
        Jan 28, 2018
    4. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      I made it to a Sunday, yay. Never thought I would be cleaning house so effectively when I not put my mind to it. Weird how things go.
    5. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      Maybe I should make these monday updates instead? Anyway, my regular Horntail runs are moved to Sunday. Seems attendance is way better then.
    6. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      I could not have timed this vacation better. Addicting new game. Back to Horntail runs in Legends. AGDQ. It's going great!
      1. Kimmy likes this.
    7. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      Monday update instead; Four working days ahead of me. Then another week of vacation. I have to say! "This is the life!"
    8. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      A christmas Eve Horntail run told me how it's like to Horntail again. I missed it. Plenty of people showed up in a rare occurance.
      1. Heartiess
        Heartiess
        I'm not a photographer, but I can picture me and you together....AT HORNTAIL IF IT WASNT HOSTED ON SATURDAYS
        Dec 25, 2017
      2. Sam_Vosh
        Sam_Vosh
        So, is that a vote for sunday runs?
        Dec 25, 2017
        Heartiess likes this.
    9. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      I have to admit, without HT and regular streams. I'm not feeling like being on MapleLegends. I hope its cause of the dozen other game events
    10. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      As boring as The Boss is to watch. Apparently some people seem to enjoy it. I'm not sure where to go to from here.
    11. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      Welp, yesterday I had the worst stream I ever streamed. I suppose that signals for some change.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Heartiess
        Heartiess
        Yeah :( i would if i could <\3
        Dec 9, 2017
      3. Kimmy
        Kimmy
        If you were streaming THE BOSS I gotta admit i usually don't watch these either; staring at a screen of you holding a button is just too boring for an already boring game
        Dec 9, 2017
        Heartiess and Sam_Vosh like this.
      4. Sam_Vosh
        Sam_Vosh
        Same thing I have been hearing from a close friend. So today I'm switching games. One more interesting to watch then MapleLegends.
        Dec 9, 2017
    12. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      A day late, but here goes; Had a fun stream. I should kill the Boss more often.
    13. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      Looking back, previous weekend was dark with a dot of white, yang. This weekend it was yin, white with a dot of dark. Weird luck...
    14. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      I supposedly had a tabletop game last night. It got cancelled on the last second. Then the power went out in the region for the entire night
      1. Sam_Vosh
        Sam_Vosh
        Trying to get the most out of my bad luck. Holy crap the past seven days contained a lot of bad luck.
        Nov 14, 2017
    15. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      Being banned sucks... Oddly enough it helped me sort out a planning issue. Got to see the silver lining in everything.
      1. Sam_Vosh
        Sam_Vosh
        Kim, I may poke you this week about something. Just a heads up.
        Nov 12, 2017
    16. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      My mom came by today. Cleaned up the last things which needed to be packed away. I have a clean apartment now! ^_^
    17. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      Time to pick up this tradition again? Anyway, life has been very busy for me. But I still aim to continue my saturday streams!
    18. Kimmy
      Kimmy
      Its pretty incredible you've stick around for so long; ups and downs, drama here and there. All from open beta.

it all started with me sitting at you in Ludi. The best thing about that beginning is that I still have a screenshot of it.
      1. Heartiess likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Kimmy
        Kimmy
        Not only have you being around so long, but you managed to not be toxic. Double reward.
        Sep 8, 2017
        Heartiess likes this.
      4. Sam_Vosh
        Sam_Vosh
        Haha thanks!
        Sep 8, 2017
      5. Heartiess
        Heartiess
        I mean, Sam is pretty Toxic every time she refuses my marriage proposal...
        Sep 28, 2017
    19. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      Late update is late again! But I'll be back on regular schedule from today. Kinda helps today the internet difficulties have been fixed ^_^
    20. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      Late update is late! I'm sort of having internet difficulties. Should be fixed on the 5th of September. But I'll be there streaming saturday
  • About

Something with code. Not cryptology
    IGN:
    SamVosh
    Job:
    • Bowmaster
    Level:
    Guild:
    Halcyon

Signature

Killed Horntail with Halcyon, Demure and a few other people on 17-01-2016, 23-01-2016,
    24-01-2016, 30-01-2016, 31-01-2016, 6-02-2016, 14-02-2016, 21-02-2016,
    Killed Horntail with Halcyon on 06-03-2016, 19-03-2016, 02-04-2016
    Killed Horntail with Flavors Alliance on 30-04-2016
    Killed Horntail with mixed members on 07-05-2016, 21-05-2016, 28-05-2016, 04-06-2016, 18-06-2016, 25-06-2016, 02-07-2016, 09-07-2016, 2x 30-07-2016
    ... I lost count...
    Wait, I found my count. Organized 54+ succesful Horntail runs.
    [​IMG]