1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Sam_Vosh

1. Heartiess
    Heartiess
    how come?
    Dec 7, 2017
    Sam_Vosh likes this.
  2. Sam_Vosh
    Sam_Vosh
    I had 15 people tops watching at the same time. But most of the time it was around 7 people. Generally I can reach 20 to 30 normally when running HT. But I guess starting half an hour early and not showing a HT run didn't do it good.
    Dec 7, 2017
  3. Heartiess
    Heartiess
    Were you in a call? Usually that helps a lot
    Dec 8, 2017
  4. Sam_Vosh
    Sam_Vosh
    I was not. Lately I haven't been because there's apparently not many people who can cover the same hours as I do with streams.
    Dec 8, 2017
  5. Heartiess
    Heartiess
    Yeah :( i would if i could <\3
    Dec 9, 2017
  6. Kimmy
    Kimmy
    If you were streaming THE BOSS I gotta admit i usually don't watch these either; staring at a screen of you holding a button is just too boring for an already boring game
    Dec 9, 2017
    Heartiess and Sam_Vosh like this.
  7. Sam_Vosh
    Sam_Vosh
    Same thing I have been hearing from a close friend. So today I'm switching games. One more interesting to watch then MapleLegends.
    Dec 9, 2017