1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice
Sam_Vosh

Useful Profile Links:

Last Activity:
Mar 4, 2022
Local time:
11:33 AM
Something with code. Not cryptology

Share This Page

Sam_Vosh

Capt. Latanica, Female, from Somewhere over a fictional rainbow

Retired Staff

I never thought I would level when having returned. My commitment to MB card collecting apparently is enough! Apr 29, 2020

Sam_Vosh was last seen:
Mar 4, 2022
    1. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      I have to say. Liking Shaolin so far. Found a few great solo grinding spots. And the quests give unrivaled exp.
      1. Kimmy likes this.
    2. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      Welp late late past monday update. Summer Games Done Quick started. So AFKness and distractions a plenty. So far it's fun to watch
      1. Krauser94 likes this.
      2. Krauser94
        Krauser94
        ^ Can relate to this
        Jun 26, 2018
    3. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      Woops, skipped a week. Lets catch up! Did you know I am hosting a pokemon tabletop campaign. So far I seem to be doing good ^_^
    4. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      And as I start collecting computer bits I am collecting monsterbook sets. Done with regular mobs from Victoria Island, yay
    5. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      So, starting to collect items I need so once I buy a desktop pc. I will be ready for the full setup. Can't wait.
      1. Krauser94 likes this.
    6. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      Yay, I have a three day weekend. But there are more moments where I realize I do nothing I really want to do during my free time.
    7. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      So missed another update but I'll back to it. Out of all the features, Monsterbook has pulled me back to Maplelegends the most. I love it!
    8. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      Seems celebrating a birthday made me forget the status update. So here goes, I'm starting to feel the age of my 8.5 years old laptop...
    9. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      I've been sick today. I hope I'm not sick tomorrow. It sucks, not getting to do what I want to do all day.
    10. augustvc
      augustvc
      Gametechnologie?
      Utrecht?
      1. Sam_Vosh
        Sam_Vosh
        Nope, Amsterdam.
        Apr 13, 2018
        augustvc likes this.
      2. augustvc
        augustvc
        I'm reading a 2-year old thread on leeching, do you know by any chance if there have been any changes on leeching caused by it? Or have they kept it as it was?
        I'm not really a fan of leeching so I will base my decision on whether to play on this server on this
        Apr 13, 2018
      3. Sam_Vosh
        Sam_Vosh
        Leeching has not been changed in any form. As it was in V.62 so is it now. Although the introduction of a few new bosses and maps has shifted the leeching/lvling landscape a little.
        Apr 13, 2018
        augustvc likes this.
    11. Kimmy
      Kimmy
      How does it feel to be here for over 3 years now and I think.. think being the oldest member still around?
      1. Midnight likes this.
      2. Sam_Vosh
        Sam_Vosh
        The youngster could give me more respect. :p
        Apr 9, 2018
    12. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      Lately I have gotten back into writing. Most notably after finding a particular mix of music. I have to admit it surprises me.
    13. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      This eastern monday feels like a second sunday. All because it's a national Holiday. I have never rested so much as now in the past weeks
    14. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      Last night was the first time I saw the DST switch live. Which also meant I went to bed at 4 AM. So I am taking things very easy today.
    15. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      I'm ready for a long weekend. Something to reinvigorate me and get my head out of the daily work grind. Unfortunately that's in 2 weeks...
    16. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      If only I could get a new affordable PC. Then I would've taken a week off and play all the games!
    17. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      The spring has started to treat me. 2 games I'm addicted to and another coming April. I'm spoiled for games ^_^
    18. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      I have to admit. It is nice to have an entirely free weekend for the first time in 2 years. And already I'm planning stuff with my parents.
      1. Krauser94 and Heartiess like this.
    19. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      I never thought I would say this. But, I think I may stop organizing HT runs soon. It is a good moment to stop after 2 years or organizing.
    20. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      On time. So, Horntail run was okay, horrible loot. Buuut I've joined an online tournament last night. And I came in 2nd. Yay me!
      1. Kimmy
        Kimmy
        2nd place best place. SIlver > Gold
        Feb 13, 2018
  • About

Something with code. Not cryptology
    IGN:
    SamVosh
    Job:
    • Bowmaster
    Level:
    Guild:
    Halcyon

Signature

Killed Horntail with Halcyon, Demure and a few other people on 17-01-2016, 23-01-2016,
    24-01-2016, 30-01-2016, 31-01-2016, 6-02-2016, 14-02-2016, 21-02-2016,
    Killed Horntail with Halcyon on 06-03-2016, 19-03-2016, 02-04-2016
    Killed Horntail with Flavors Alliance on 30-04-2016
    Killed Horntail with mixed members on 07-05-2016, 21-05-2016, 28-05-2016, 04-06-2016, 18-06-2016, 25-06-2016, 02-07-2016, 09-07-2016, 2x 30-07-2016
    ... I lost count...
    Wait, I found my count. Organized 54+ succesful Horntail runs.
    [​IMG]