1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice
Kimmy

Useful Profile Links:

Last Activity:
Mar 28, 2024 at 3:04 PM
Local time:
9:54 PM

Share This Page

Kimmy

Administrator, from The Netherlands

Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Do <NOT> use my profile for technical support. I will delete your post. Mar 29, 2020

Kimmy was last seen:
Mar 28, 2024 at 3:04 PM
    1. ShadowRealm
      ShadowRealm
      Hi I want to change my forum username. I can't make a PM because i couldn't find where to make a conversation button. Is there any way to change my forum username? Thanks!
      1. Kimmy
        Kimmy
        which name you want?
        Jul 25, 2018
        Piffy likes this.
      2. ShadowRealm
        ShadowRealm
        I would like to be called ShadowRealm
        Jul 26, 2018
    2. kite
      kite
      hi i got banned for hacking while using arrow rain can you pls help me?
    3. ApplePie
      ApplePie
      Kimbly<3
      1. Machan likes this.
    4. xNivx
      xNivx
      >”Kimberly is not following you”
      >stalks my activity feed
    5. Yuri
      Yuri
      Hello Kimberly, hope you are having a good day, i was wondering if there is any way you can help me change the email and username of my account(not the forum one).
      1. Kimmy
    6. LeBarum
      LeBarum
      Can i change my birthdate for my account?
    7. Ethios
      Ethios
      Hey just to let you know, the download link for the game only downloads the July 9th patcher and my friend cannot get access to the game's application file
      1. Kimmy
        Kimmy
        What do you mean? all links are working fine for me :)
        Jul 12, 2018
        Piffy likes this.
      2. Ethios
        Ethios
        Upon clicking the first windows download link and trying to run the installer it states that the specified path couldnt be found making me think it's looking for the game to try and patch it. Going to continue to tinker with it
        Jul 12, 2018
    8. fruit
      fruit
      Could I get some feedback on my account recovery? :O
    9. MarkWahlbag
      MarkWahlbag
      Hey, so I disconnect everytime I press on the big belly fish in my use and it's invisible btw, it only shows a 1 on the right corner bottom. I get no error message it just goes off whenever I press on it, please help. This is my first time doing the fishing event and I can't even throw it out cuz I disconnect whenever I touch it
      1. View previous comments...
      2. MarkWahlbag
        MarkWahlbag
        Re-download the one you guys just put up today?
        Jul 9, 2018
      3. MarkWahlbag
        MarkWahlbag
        The July 9th one?
        Jul 9, 2018
      4. Kimmy
        Kimmy
        Yes. The patch, not full version.
        Jul 9, 2018
        Piffy likes this.
    10. maikyjor
      maikyjor
      Hello, due to the previous bug, my items have been deleted, what can be done?
      1. Kimmy
        Kimmy
        Make a thread in the character issue section and try provide in as much details as possible what you could have lost. We will look at backups when we can and refund.
        Jul 9, 2018
        Piffy likes this.
      2. maikyjor
        maikyjor
        I cant find it, could you pass me the link?
        Jul 9, 2018
      3. Kimmy
    11. Chengbang
      Chengbang
      Hi Kimberly, I just downloaded the latest version of MapleLegends but after a few minutes it will keep crashing. No error message or anything. I downloaded the latest version and patch, I even added it to the list of exclusions on my anti-virus yet the problem still continues. Do you have any solutions? I would really appreciate your help. Thanks!
      1. Kimmy
        Kimmy
        Crash with which error? Screenshot?
        Jul 5, 2018
        Piffy likes this.
      2. Chengbang
        Chengbang
        I can't provide a screenshot because it would be of nothing. Basically, I will log on get up to the point where i will create a character and then the game will automatically close. No error message or anything. If it helps I am running windows 10.
        Jul 6, 2018
    12. Loeillet
      Loeillet
      Hi Kimberly, I just got the hack ban too. Hoping this has something to do with the new patch! Only been on for a week or two, level 20. Noticed that others were being banned right before it happened to me. Will check this board later. bummer.
    13. Pekithasz
      Pekithasz
      Hola buenas tardes, disculpa tengo un problema con el juego desde la actualización de este domingo, no puedo descargarlo dice que hay un error cuando se esta descargando de la pagina, tengo una Mac y no se por que esta ocurriendo eso, quiero jugar espero me puedas ayudar te lo agradeceria bastante. Saludos :(
    14. Machan
      Machan
      HUGS <3
      1. Kimmy likes this.
      2. xNivx
        xNivx
        huggies back from kimmily
        Jul 4, 2018
    15. jacob123123
      jacob123123
      Hey Kimberly, Its Jacoby. I played this game a year ago and I would love to play again. My account is Jacoby2, NorthKorean, Jacoby3. I am reformed, I will follow the rules of the game. Please let me play!!
    16. dany
      dany
      hi i just got banned, it says reason hack, i just started 3 days ago am lvl 22 i dont have anything, and am not hacking help
    17. Kimmy
      Kimmy
      Tired.
      1. XiiaoHappy
        XiiaoHappy
        take some rest <3
        Jul 1, 2018
    18. Kimmy
      Kimmy
      Never give up. Nothing is ever meant to always go perfectly.
      1. Krauser94 likes this.
    19. jshyy
      jshyy
      tell me the secret formula to your godliness!
    20. Kimmy
      Kimmy
      Sigh...
      1. xNivx likes this.
  • About

Signature

Proud Administrator of MapleLegends and Gunbound Origins
    My heart is for MapleLegends and only MapleLegends
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Terms and Conditions | MapleLegends Features
    I am most active on Discord. Feel free to message me: Kimmy#3350 Let me know who you are, though. NOT for direct support.