1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice
Kageshirou

Useful Profile Links:

Last Activity:
Jan 21, 2020
Local time:
3:28 PM

Share This Page

Kageshirou

Slime, Male, from Canada

I don’t know what you’re talking about. Aug 4, 2018

Kageshirou was last seen:
Jan 21, 2020
    1. Kageshirou
      Kageshirou
      I don’t know what you’re talking about.
  • About

IGN:
    Kageshirou
    Job:
    • Buccaneer
    Level:
    Guild:
    Organization
    Hey, I'm Kageshirou.
    The merchant owner of [The Organization] vendor shops you might find around the place.

You might be seeing me running around the MapleLegends world doing strange things (or just standing there completely idle), but I assure you (in most cases) there is usually a reason for such an act . . .

I'm part of the Organization, a relatively small close-knit guild. Most of us were players from the old GMS many years ago, and we all decided to start to play here mostly for the nostalgia and togetherness factors. You would usually see our few members here and there . . . or just randomly doing things you'd expect most "Organizations" to do . . .

Signature

[​IMG] Kageshirou Level 19x Buccaneer (Main)
    [​IMG] Kagekurou Level 200 Bishop (Leecher Character, Echo Mule)
    [​IMG] Jvlarksmen Level 9x Archer (The Trihard Washer with 11k hp atm..)
    [​IMG] Organization Level 30 Brawler (KPQ/GPQ Mule)

[​IMG] Touko Level 189 Paladin (Main when it comes to Scarga, NT Bosses)

[​IMG] Asagi Level 151 Crossbow (The unwashed version...)

some more paladins a random shadower . . . and various fame/merchant mules