1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice
Charles

Useful Profile Links:

Last Activity:
Apr 19, 2024 at 4:35 PM
Local time:
7:06 PM

Following 1

Followers 2

Creative Director, Marketing/Writing

Share This Page

Charles

Brown Teddy, Male, from Ga

Charles was last seen:
Apr 19, 2024 at 4:35 PM
    1. Bella
      Bella
      Are you playing anywhere in particular right now (or at all?)
      1. Charles
        Charles
        Hiya, I was playing here fairly actively the last couple months but took a short break for family visitors etc. Sooo I guess, here? You?
        May 15, 2018
      2. Bella
        Bella
        I'm thinking of playing here. I've got two weeks of university left before I graduate so after that I'll likely wind down from all the stress by playing my islander c:
        May 16, 2018
        Charles likes this.
    2. Bella
      Bella
      Hi there! Fancy seeing you here.
      How have you been? Are you playing any servers at this time or just being a forum lurker?
      1. Charles
        Charles
        Yo! I'm kinda just bouncing around randomly with a small maple discord I joined awhile back with some nice people. Mostly lurking forums, occasionally logging in places. You?
        Aug 22, 2017
      2. Bella
        Bella
        I've been playing here for a little while - thinking of popping over to the new MapleGlobal (1x server) which will be starting at v1 and moving through the GMS patches in order! Launches on Friday - not sure how long I'll last there though! Old Maple was hard hahaha.
        Aug 22, 2017
    3. Noam
      Noam
      U look so fancy
      1. Charles likes this.
    4. House M.D.
      House M.D.
      sup bro, I added u in game but I'm actually not online much, this 2x exp grind is killing me.

I might be more active later. Peace,
      1. Charles likes this.
  • About

Creative Director, Marketing/Writing
    I love good whiskey, staying active, writing and reading.

Signature

Cheers,