1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice
ibara

Useful Profile Links:

Last Activity:
Nov 27, 2023
Local time:
3:52 AM

Share This Page

ibara

Blue Snail, Male

ibara was last seen:
Nov 27, 2023
    1. cuck
      cuck
      Hi thank you for the reply >u<
      Sorry for the wait! I had to finish the others first, Your offer has been accepted!
      I'll let you know how it works, when I accept a request i'll be sending a pm like this one!
      If I don't reply it doesn't mean a deny, it just means pending. When I accept things I plan to start them ASAP to finish them right away and I will reply to your post on the thread once paid with the final product. When paying pay attention to the status I put on the top of the thread whether i'm online or not!

(Your Private Msg is disabled)
      (will delete when read so it's not on your profile)
      1. ibara
        ibara
        paid!
        Jun 12, 2019
  • About

IGN:
    ibara
    Job:
    • F/P Wizard
    • F/P Arch Mage
    Level: