1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

♔ Royalty ♔

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Yaoi, Aug 1, 2015.

1. OP
    OP
    Yaoi

Yaoi Mano

Apr 10, 2015
    Korea
    10:29 PM
    Yaoi
    Ranger
    GUCCI

I have 25 beautiful young ladies standing before me, but I only have 24 photos in my hand. The girl that does not get a call will immediately go back to the house to pack their things and return home. And the lady who will continue on to become America's Next Top Model is...*Shows photo*

Jaru

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  2. Albino

Albino Mano

Aug 2, 2015
    3:29 AM
    Lolibutt
    Royalty
    Hello! Lolibutt here, It's been a while, sorry for dissappearing out of nowhere. I've got some stuff sorted out and I'll be back ingame, I hope you guys are still active even though I haven't been... ;_;

3. OP
    OP
    Yaoi

Yaoi Mano

Apr 10, 2015
    Korea
    Yaoi
    Ranger
    GUCCI
    Aww! Welcome back! Most of us don't play anymore, I think...I just go on forums from time to time.
    Tyra eliminated us all, so we are not running for America's Next Top Model anymore.

4. ApplePie

ApplePie Stone Golem

Aug 3, 2015
    ApplePie / Feel
    Halcyon
    I'm still somewhat alive! Been waiting for you guys to come back </3