1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

♛ Majestic ♛

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Jasmine, Jul 17, 2015.

1. Shrek

Shrek Capt. Latanica

Mar 30, 2015
    New Yawwwkkkkkk
    10:27 PM
    NurseJoy
    IGN: NurseJoy
    Name: Pat
    Level: 77
    Average hours online per day: 4-5 hours

Why would you like to join Majestic?
    I believe this guild is exactly what I am looking for in terms of fun experience in Mapling.
    You cannot enjoy the game unless you have good company, and I believe this guild will help me gain this company.
    What are your goals in the server?
    I'd love to reach 120+ and then raise a bossing character, I really want a DrK in the future!

2. OP
    OP
    Jasmine

Jasmine Horny Mushroom

May 22, 2015
    Female
    Narnia
    9:27 PM
    Bliss
    Bishop
    Majestic
    Accepted! Pm me or a junior in game to be invited.

3. Shrek

Shrek Capt. Latanica

Mar 30, 2015
    New Yawwwkkkkkk
    NurseJoy
    Interested in joining? Fill out the application below!

IGN: NurseJoy
    Name: Pat
    Level: 111
    Average hours online per day: 5-6

I'm looking for a friendly guild that will greet me when I login, and talk to me, and perhaps some friends to train with :)
    To become a Bishop, and create a Hero!

4. Clown

Clown Zakum

Jun 27, 2015
    Male
    The Netherlands
    4:27 AM
    Unknown
    Night Lord
    ✪Circus✪
    Haha

5. LunchBox

LunchBox Brown Teddy

Apr 26, 2015
    Female
    Deep Blue C
    Lunch
    Spearman
    Destined
    IGN: Lunch
    Level: 25
    Average hours online per day: 1-2

I just want a cool guild to chat and hang out with in between or during grinds

Just want to play some fairly old-school maple.
    Used to play cleric but I didn't enjoy it, so I made a warrior since that was my first character back in GMS 2006 ish.
    Grinding was pretty tedious, but I went out and bought myself an xbox controller, and grinding is way more relaxing now.
    I don't intend to be the very best, but I just want to play and have some fun.

6. NatteHond

NatteHond Skelosaurus

Apr 10, 2015
    Male
    lol stop replying Majestic is dead as fuck

7. rewyuio

rewyuio Selkie Jr.

Jul 2, 2015
    Male
    9:27 PM
    Wicked,HolySpirit
    Dark Knight
    High,Project
    Let's have story time shall we? (From a High member's perspective.) MapleLegends once had a majestic guild named Majestic. They were once full of active, happy, lively, and strong people. They were allianced with High who was their competition for 3rd strongest guild at the time, but regardless of the competition they remained great great friends. One faithful day Horizon, top 2 at the time offered to alliance with majestic and high. Majestic took the offer while high stayed behind, as Majestic thought it would be a great opportunity to gain stronger allies who could also help push them forward. But oh so wrong could Jas, the guild leader, could've been. The guilds start bickering amongst each other causing many of the majestic members to leave and relocate. Her guild started to crumble and at that point Jas semi quit and left the remaining members to fend for themselves. Majestic then started to recruit any members they could. But try as they might, Majestic was no longer. Rest in peace comrades. :cry:.
    PS: during that phase you guys tried to recruit anyone, had you guys ran some background checks i think more members wouldn't have left. I've seen 3 extremely toxic members in majestic but couldn't get in touch with Jas.

• Like Like x 2
  8. LunchBox

LunchBox Brown Teddy

Apr 26, 2015
    Female
    Deep Blue C
    Lunch
    Spearman
    Destined
    What a sob story
    I'll join literally any guild that is active and likes to talk shit in gchat

Anyone? :)

9. botjake

botjake King Slime

Aug 4, 2015
    Male
    Judge
    I/L Mage
    Me too :(