1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

♣ RIP Faerie ♣

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Lionheart, Jun 9, 2015.

1. Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    11:03 AM
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    FairyRing.jpg

Welcome to the Faerie Circle!

I'm sure you have some questions as to what this guild is all about. We are a fun and friendly guild above all else. That is not to say we are purely a social hangout guild, but such "casual" players are certainly welcome! Some of us (including me) have ambitions and wish to participate in bossing and GPQ in the future. However, these goals are not imposed on any members of the guild. The one thing that does set us apart from other guilds, however, is that we are a themed guild, and as you can imagine from the name of the guild, it involves fairies.

Roster.png

The maple world is full of fairies. Male and female, big and small. Why can't a fairy be an adventurer too? That's where you come in. If you enjoy the lore and legends behind the mythological beings known as the Fae, why not roleplay or cosplay as one in Maple Legends? Come and join the server's first costume-themed guild!

But first, you need to read...
    Da_Rules.png
    1) Don't be a jerk.
    I only want nice people in this guild - not those that take advantage of others, look down on others, or otherwise do things only an asshole would do. Play nice and treat others with respect, and you shall get the same treatment in return.

2) Fairies only.
    If you want to join the guild, you need to be a fairy! Or at least look like one... Any type of of insect-like wings (representing fairies of Ellinia) or bird-like wings (Orbis) are acceptable. Bat/gargoyle wings are not. Alternatively, Elf's Ear is an option, though most hairs seem to cover them up, and it only matches light and pale skin color.

List of wings:
    Aurora Happy Wing (donor)
    Baby Angel Wings
    Blue Nymph Wing
    Blue Wing Bag
    Dragonfly Wings
    Fallen Angel Wings
    Green Nymph Wing
    Michael Wings
    Pink Nymph Wing
    Pink Wing Bag
    Pink Wings
    Sunfire Wings
    Yellow Nymph Wing

3) Obey all Maple Legends Rules.
    This page that you might have only skimmed? Be sure you read and understand it (and obey it!). However, if you simply follow rule #1 and don't be a jerk, you shouldn't have any problems.

4) No spamming.
    I know that 10% shoe dex scroll you have is totally OP, but no one new has logged in for the last 5 minutes in which you've told us you're selling it twenty times already. In short. Our guild/alliance chat is for socializing and yes, trading... but spam is annoying and disruptive. Asking to buy/sell something every now and then is OK, but advertising multiple times in a short period of time just doesn't work. Also, don't spam in the FM either. It's extremely ineffective and makes you look bad. And you should feel bad.

5) No begging.
    Most people were in the same position you were in, but instead of taking the easy way out trying to get spoonfed, they persevered and became what they are today. Begging for money, items, leeches, etc only makes people think less of you. Alternatively, being talkative, friendly, and occasionally telling people of your exploits and struggles tends to motivate people into helping you without them even realizing it.

6) Be active.
    You don't have to be super-active, as I know real life and other hobbies get in the way, however if we start questioning whether you've quit or abandoned your char for another one, then we have a problem. If you wind up going inactive, you may probably be kicked, though this doesn't mean you can't join again when you return. Also, I'd rather only your main character join the guild, but if you have a fairy alt that is still somewhat active, I'll accept it.

7) Don't be a jerk.
    Just don't. It's not cool, ok?

= = = = = = = = = = = = =

If you are interested, please post here along with your in-game character name. Or you can message me, Lionheart, in game! Whispering any of our Jrs (listed below) also works.

The Faerie Circle was made in early June. We are one of the oldest guilds, still active and around! You can find us on the Honorable Rock, as well as our characters in the FM almost all the time! We've had ups, we've had down, but one thing is for certain: we're here to stay.

If you're looking for something different - if you want to join a guild that's more than a catchy word and an emblem - join the fairy nation today!

#FairyLivesMatter

Last edited: Nov 27, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  2. OP
    OP
    Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2015
  3. tommi

tommi Donor

Apr 19, 2015
    Male
    Beginner
    Is this like bronies but instead of ponies its fairies?

• Like Like x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    Something like that. Or Furries? FoxCrazy

• Like Like x 1
  5. Aero

Aero Skelosaurus

Apr 9, 2015
    Male
    5:03 PM
    Aero
    Night Lord
    Horizon
    This is very unique and I wish you luck c:

6. OP
    OP
    Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    Hey everyone. So the guild has grown some.. (it's not just me in it lol).

I think now might be a good time to think of joining an alliance of other small guilds. Anyone interested?

• Like Like x 2
  7. Infidel

Infidel Capt. Latanica

Apr 4, 2015
    Male
    USA
    1:03 PM
    Infidel / Duke
    Priest, Hunter
    FaerieCircle
    I reccomend this guild.

• Like Like x 1
  8. braver

braver Mano

Jun 3, 2015
    Male
    1:03 AM
    Braver
    Spearman
    I'm Interested in joining this Guild.
    I would like to Join this guild because i like a small guild that i can socialize and have fun wit.
    I'm not very active but can play 1-2 hrs per day more during the weekends as i have have school.
    Ign : Braver

Ps. I train with you at sleepywood during my 20s and now you are double my level lol!

• Like Like x 1
  9. OP
    OP
    Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    Added you. Welcome to the guild!

• Like Like x 2
  10. Yell

Yell Pac Pinky Retired Staff

Apr 10, 2015
    With Waldo.
    Snail
    I like the idea of having a guild with small requirements like this FoxShyIt's cute. Good luck with your guild.

• Like Like x 1
  11. OP
    OP
    Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    Great news! We are now in alliance with Legacy! Legacy is an up and coming guild. Also many of them are Spanish speakers. A tiny bit more info in 2nd post.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2015
    • Like Like x 3
  12. Infidel

Infidel Capt. Latanica

Apr 4, 2015
    Male
    USA
    Infidel / Duke
    Priest, Hunter
    FaerieCircle
    Voice chat? Like Skype?

13. matthewh321

matthewh321 Blue Snail

Jul 5, 2015
    Male
    matthew321
    Beginner
    um raidcall , teamspeak or ventrillo stuff like that

14. OP
    OP
    Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    We don't do voice chat. I'm not planning on it either. But if you want to organize something like that for yourself go ahead...

Also, our alliance with Legacy broke up. :( Kinda sad too. They wanted to go even though we pretty much paid for everything and were willing to add in other guilds they wanted. But we wound up getting a few more members anyway. :D

We're currently hoping to join an alliance again...

15. Zimoku

Zimoku Slime

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    The Netherlands - Brabant
    6:03 PM
    Zimoku
    Thief
    Hey! I'm actually interested to join your guild bud. The only things is, i'm a low level again, i used to be an oldschool maplestory player, but that was on the original server, so i'm starting all over again, on this server... ;/, i don't have wings yet ( they still need to start growing? :( ) and i'm online most likely for 6+ hours a day!

16. OP
    OP
    Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    Nice! I'd be glad to have you. I'll keep an eye out for you in game. If we have trouble making contact, I did list our jrs for a reason... ;)

No wings isn't a problem at first as long as you promise to get some. Although.. they only cost around 4k vote cash. That's merely one vote! And you can't gash until lv 45 anyway, so I wouldn't imagine there's too much else to spend on. Maybe hair, faces, some clothes... a pet.. but wings are important!! :mad:

17. Zimoku

Zimoku Slime

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Zimoku
    Thief
    Well, i see you in-game then! I'm better get some rest, otherwise i can't play maplelegends tomorrow, its.: 3;24 am, don't blame me i'm addicted to the internet, haha

18. Redwine

Redwine Capt. Latanica

Apr 20, 2015
    USA
    Redwine
    CIRCUS
    I have joined this guild and I approve of this guild :D

19. Zimoku

Zimoku Slime

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Zimoku
    Thief
    By the way, on which times will you be online the most? :p

20. braver

braver Mano

Jun 3, 2015
    Male
    1:03 AM
    Braver
    Spearman
    Are you online now? I can add you to the Guild. I was online just now but you are afking in the fm.MapleF17